Marshall's day

"Jessica, wake up ..." I heard a faint voice say while I felt some soft lips press against my hand. I smiled and yawned before I opened my eyes and stared into his crystal blue eyes. He smiled and kissed me on the lips softly. "My day ..." He smiled pleased and pulled me up to him. I laughed in the kiss and brought my hands around him.

"How much's the clock?" I asked, he groaned sour when I let go of the kiss and checked the clock.

"Damn, we need to go." He said and jumped up from me.

"What? To your mom?"

"Yup, it's 12:37, we have to be there 1:00 p.m. ... I didn't wanted to wake you up just like that, you would've gotten grumpy ..."

"Well ... Now I feel bad for how I woke you up yesterday ..." He chuckled.

"It's okay, but hurry up! We've gotta go." He said, and kissed me on the forehead before he went over to the wardrobe and dressed himself. He didn't bother to put on any other pants, rather walk around in pajamas! We're going to his mom... Do I need to dress myself in a particular way?

"Marshall? Do I need to wear something nice?" I asked nervously and yawned before I met his gaze. He looked at me with a 'you-kidding-now-right' look.

"Wear whatever you want to. Oooor ... It's my day today ..."

Oh no ... Fuck!

"Wear whatever you want to..."

"Okay, now you're trying to make me feel bad for what I did to you yesterday by being nice to me ..."

"What you did to me? You make it sound so mean, naah...It was my pleasure, bitch."

... GOD !! CALM DOWN, calm down ... Breathe, what the hell is wrong with me ?? I like it when he calls me bitch ?? What the hell ??

"I think I can see a spark there ... But dress up! Come on! Chop-chop!" I ran to the wardrobe and pulled on my favorite outfit!

My Nike-shoes, caps, a hoodie and yellow pants with holes in. In short, a real Hip-hop style! I turned to Marshall, he looked at me smiling.

"Yellow pants?" He laughed and pulled me close to him.

"What about them? I think they're cool ..." I said and looked up at him.

"We're visiting my mom, you don't have to look so damn hot ..." he said and looked at me appraisingly with a flirty look. I smiled and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Marshall? It's 12:56 now ..." I said and expected a reaction, but he continued to stare into my eyes flirtatious.

"I know ..." He answered and pulled me up to our lips met. I pushed him away smiling.

"We can't do that on 5 minutes ... We'll be late!" I said, he didn't let go around me at all and started kissing my neck when he answered.

"She can fucking wait ..." He pushed me down on the bed, but I protested and jumped up from the bed as he fell into it.

"Marshall! If we're meeting your mom, I want to make a good first-impression! Come on!" I grabbed his jacket he was wearing and pulled him up.

"It's my day, y'know?" I heard behind me and I sighed loudly towards him.

"I'll pay back after we've gotten back, is that okay with you, asshole?"

"Oh, you-- Don't call me that now! I'll rip your clothes of, goddamnit!" He chuckled as we sat in the car and drove out on the road to Debbie Mathers, Eminem's mother.

___________

Marshall knocked on the door and took my hand in his. I met his gaze anxious, he smiled at me calming but not a big smile as he used to. It was something more hidden behind it than he showed on the surface.

"Door's open!" A woman's voice came from within the house. It's the first time I heard her voice to be honest, now would I meet the lady who gave me my husband. That gave the world Eminem and Slim Shady and all the other alter-egos he has ...

We walked in quietly, I walked in quietly, Marshall 'lived' here and crashed into the door as he normally would when we were home.

"Hi!" He shouted and walked right into a door a little further away in the short hallway.

"Hi, Marshall. How are ya?" She asked, she didn't seem that bad?

Marshall peeped out from the doorway and met my gaze.

"Come on, she don't bite." He looked behind him and winked at me. "Much ..."

"Hey, shut up. What's her name again?" I heard some steps approaching slowly.

"Jessica ... Be nice, she means a lot to me, aigh't?"

"Yeah? Well so did the last one, what happened with her?" She said and I met my gaze. She had blond hair and the same eyes as Marshall. I smiled at her friendly.

"Mom, don't. She's so fuckin 'nervous about this." He said, leaning against the wall with his eyes fixed on me, unsure of the feelings I had and trying to read me.

"Mind your language, kid. Hi, I'm Debbie." She gave me her hand and smiled. I took her hand and greeted her with a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jessica." I said, Marshall looked like he just got a 1000 punds lighter when Debbie dropped my hand and walked back into the living room.

"I've got food. You want a beer, Jessica? He's sober so he won't have any ..." She said, I walked in with Marshall into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"Uhm, no thanks ... I'm sober as well ..."

"Okay, what do you want then?"

"You got Red-Bull ??" Came from Marshall, Debbie nodded and pointed behind him toward the kitchen. Marshall got up.

"In the fridge."

"You want one, Jessica?" He cried and looked at me questioningly as he stood by the fridge.

"Yes please ..." I said and smiled.

"Don't be so damn polite. Be yourself, I don't want any fake things in here ..." Debbie cut in.

"Uhm ... Sorry?" I said, she was a little creepy ... I didn't know quite know what to say or do?

"Here, catch!" Marshall said and threw the small box towards me. I opened it up and drank it up right away and put it on the table.

"There ya go, I like her." She said, leaning back in her armchair. "Well? How is everything then?" She asked and took out a small box from her pocket. I looked over at Marshall as soon as I saw it was a box of pills.

"It's Good ... Come on, put the fucking pills away??"

"You can shut up, I need 'em." She said, taking 3 pills in a swollow before she met my gaze again. "Do you do anything? Or are you ALL sober, like him?"

"All sober, I quitted when he did ..." I said, and met his gaze, he smiled a little nervously before he looked over at Debbie again.

"Okay, then..." She said, everyone went silent, awkward silent. I looked at Marshall, he looked down at his feet. I looked over at Debbie, who watched TV. Okay ...

I've met her, talked to her ... That's it? Yeah... What a cosy little family...

'My mom, love valium and lots of drugs. That's why I am, like I am, cause I'm just her' (My Mom)

'My mom does more dope than I do' (My Name Is)

Yup... Very cosy...