#datface

The next morning, the first concerts day! Cliché, I know, but this was big! Yes, I'd come with him on concert once before, but then I stood backstage and watched. Gave him a kiss in each pause before he went on stage again. Now I'd actually go on stage with him !!!

I squeaked quietly with a grin on my face in the bed. Marshall was still asleep so I had to be quiet, never in the world that I was gonna wake him up now! He would in that case stumble around on stage tonight...

I closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep. You know when you're looking forward to something that will happen the next day and can't fall asleep? And then you wake up really early the next day and unable to fall asleep again because you're awake? Yes, that's me right now. WHY?! We aren't leaving before tonight! Why did I have to wake up now?! Thank you so much for giving me my normal day rythm, when I don't need it!

I looked over at Marshall quietly, I couldn't wake him, that was certain. However, I wasn't going to get myself back to sleep anytime soon. 

I pulled off the covers as slowly as possible without looking anywhere else than where I put my feet. I am apparently blind, cause where I put down my left foot was a piece of paper which created a curving sound when I put my foot down. Why is there a paper THERE ?! 

I raised my foot and turned around to check on Marshall again, he was still sleeping. I leaned down to pick up the crumpled paper and remembered something Marshall always did.

I opened it and smiled. There was his small handwriting that had been written in a hurry which formed some rhymes and verses. I didn't read them, I knew he would want to surprise me personally if there was a rap of me or at all a new rap. And only when it's finished! PERIOD! Haha, his words not mine!

I stood up and smiled to myself when I snuck to the door.

"Where you think you're going..." His groggy morning-voice said behind me, I turned around and watched as he opened his eyes and turned to me with raised eyebrows.

"I ... I can't sleep ..." I admitted and met his gaze innocently. "I didn't mean to wake you, I'm sorry ... I tried to be quiet, but I stepped on this--" He interrupted me.

"Hey, hey, hey ... I just asked where you were going?" He chuckled and raised his hands at me. I laughed and went back to bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and met his gaze, god ... His eyes, his blue, kind and understanding his eyes ... I just fell for him again, I'm not kidding...

"I have no idea where I was going, but I didn't want to wake you just because I was bored ... So I was planning on checking some social stuff on my phone ..."

"Well ... I don't want you to go anywhere, so too bad." He said and did his sad-face. HE'S SO CUTE!! OH MY GOD!! I just had to smile, he was the cutest!

"You're so cute when you that !! Adorable !!" I squeaked with a grin, he shook his head at me as I creep toward him and rested my head on his chest while he put his arms around me. I picked up my phone, lying on the bedside table and turned it on.

"Same wallpaper, I see ..." He chuckled when he saw that I still had the picture of him posing for the camera shirtless. I smiled to myself.

"Of course?"I smiled and entered the passcode, WOW! I had NOT checked my phone in a while ... Twitter and Facebook had exploded! Instagram however, I hadn't opened yet. Last time I was on instagram I had like, about 11 followers or something, I never posted anything ... Woops ... BUT NOW I had! I opened Instagram and almost got a shock. From 11 followers to nearly 11,000 !!

"OH MY GOD !!"

"What?" Marshall asked and looked at my gaping face.

"What ?! JESUS ​​CHRIST! I had 11 followers last time I checked!"