Wha---

"Jessica ..." Marshall sighed sad as he held my hair up. I was sick again, position: bent over the toilet vomiting at 100% strength. "We're going to the doctor. I'll call right away ..." He was going to go down and drop my hair when more vomit fought it's way up. He stopped and held my hair up again quickly. When it finally felt like everything was out, Marshall my hair while I sat up and pulled down.

He met my gaze as he helped me up and brought me back to the bedroom.

"DAD! I'll be late for school, can you drive me ??" We heard Hailie shout downstairs, he looked out the bedroom door hesitantly and met my gaze again, unsure of what he should do.

"Go drive her to school. I'll be fine." I assured him as I got me into bed and pulled the covers over me.

"You sure?" He asked gently, I nodded when I hushed him away. He laughed briefly.

"DAD !!" Sounded again, a little more stressed this time.

"Okay, baby! I'll be right out!" He laughed and put on a black hoodie, kissed me on my forehead and ran out.

I closed my eyes, he was so good with Haillie ... An amazingly god ... I opened my eyes and sat up in bed in disbelief.

"Dad ... No ... This can't ...." I jumped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror once before I sat down on my knees in front of the cupboard under the sink. I pulled out the little box, the only thing we had and the only one who could tell me about what was happening to me.

"Pregnancy Test"

I read on the little box and felt the pulse rise when I took it out.

"Okay ... Let's see what this is ..." I said and sat down.

_____

"Jessica? Jessica ?? Hellooo ?? Are you in here?" Marshall opened the door to the bathroom. I didn't meet his gaze, I was looking at the small screen in shock. "Jessica? What are you--"  I looked up, he saw what I held in my hand and met my gaze. He swallowed hard and got big eyes. He pointed at it and looked me straight in the eye. I looked down at it again and felt the warmth that I had felt the last time spread inside me. I smiled and felt a tear roll when I met his eyes and nodded.

"Yes ... You're gonna be a dad again, Marshall..." I said, he gaped and fell on his knees in shock, but he had a little smile on his face. He met my gaze.

"Wha--" I showed him the test and he took it with trembling hands. "We're having a baby ..." He said and put the test down on the floor and met my gaze. "We're Having a baby ... You're pregnant. You're pregnant!" He smiled and pulled me to him, I laughed a short laugh and hugged him back.

I couldn't believe this, I was pregnant! With his child! WE WAS GONNAHAVE A BABY !! But ... What if there was something wrong like last time? What if something goes wrong ?!

I let go around him and looked him straight in the eye.

"We're going to the doctor. Right now!"

"Right now? Why? Are you feeling any pain? Are you sick? Do you need anything ?? I can help you, I can make it okay. What do you need ?? I can --" phrases scribbled out of him.

"Marshall!" I interrupted and shook my head. "I'm fine, I just wanna check if the baby is. Because of what we've been through before ..."

"Oh ... I'll call right away!" He stood up and walked to the phone, before he turned around and met my gaze. "You know what, we'll just go! Come on!"

"Calm down! You're worse than me and this is my first time! OH!!!"

"WHAT ?! What's wrong?! Is your back hurting! Lay flat! I'll get some wat--"

"MARSHALL! You're siriously stressing me right now! Calm down!" He coughed and put his hands in his pockets.

"Sorry ..." I shook my head at him.

"What I meant to say was ... OH! I need to tell granny, Sascha and Jason!"

"Oh ... I'm sorry for stressing you ..." He smiled at me while his eyes wandered towards my stomach. I smiled at him while I picked up my phone and called Granny, then Sascha and Jason. Everyone wished me good luck and Granny, well she wanted me to visit soon. And she was thinking BEFORE I got the baby.

Damn ... I'll squeeze out 1,02 kg lump of ... there!

"Holy Jesus! I'm having a baby!"

"Uh ... Yeah, that's what we've been talking about the past minutes?"

"Yes, but ..! A human is growing inside of me! AND I HAVE TO GET IT OUT AT ONE POINT !!"

"Wow ... I can't help with you that..."

"No, because you're a man ... and ... oh..."

"What?"

"I won't have my period for the next 9 months!" I said and smiled from ear to ear. He lchuckled and shook his head smiling at me.

"You're so wierd, that's the first thing you think about ... Let's go to the doctor now." He said and took my hand in his.

"Oh, yeah! Totally forgot about that part..." I said and followed him.

"You were thinking of some other part... Come on."

"Oh ... Wait. HAHAHAHAHHAAH !!!" I really didn't expect that comment, oh my god! Hahaha!

"Hold on." He stopped in front of me and turned to meet my gaze.

"Wha--" I started, but he interrupted me by pulling me up to his lips. He held me close to him while he kissed me deeper and harder. He dropped the kiss slowly and met my gaze, I was still in shock. It came so sudden, totally out of the blue. "What was that about? WOW ..." I asked and looked at him with large questioning eyes smiling.

"That was because I love you. You both." He smiled and hugged me.