Just a peek...

"Aaaaahh ... I wish we could stay like this forever ..." I said pleased and turned to meet his gaze. I lay with my head on his chest and smiled up at him when he met my gaze with his blue eyes.

"Why can't we?" He asked smiling and kissed me on the forehead, I sighed and stood up.

"Because, the night we don't remember was really messy ... We have to clean up ..." I said and looked around the room questioningly.

Another good question: Where the hell are our clothes?

"Yeaaaah ... I can't see anything, so get back here." He said with a laugh and pulled me toward him again until our lips met, I smiled briefly when he let go of the kiss and I shook my head.

"I don't see anything neither, but we gotta find out where everything is ... Forexample where our clothes are?"

"Oh ... Yeah? What the fuck?" He looked around quizzically. "Where the fuck IS our clothes ??"

"You at least, have boxers on, I have only a blanket ..." I said, got up and turned to meet his gaze. He smiled at me with raised eyebrows.

"You don't have ANYTHING under the blanket? Huh ..." He said smiling, I laughed out loud and shook my head to him.

"Nope ... Wait, why am I even wearing a blanket? We're all alone and you've seen me naked a bunch of times ..." I said and without hesitation I began to take off the blanket, but Marshall stopped me.

"Hold the fuck up! We're NOT gonna clean up, we're gonna tear the house down if you take off that shit... "He chuckled and stood up and stood in front of me, he put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

I looked up at him, I just waited for it. No way that he would stop me without not even looking... 

3, 2, 1 ...

"Okay, maybe just a little peek." He said and opened it as if it were a closet and closed it again quickly. I laughed when I saw he got a little turned on and kissed him lightly on the lips. "A mistake ... But so worth it ..." He whispered and kissed me back.

"See, the house is still intact?" I laughed, he met my gaze with a sly smile.

"Yes, but we didn't get that far ..." I laughed briefly and began to jog to the bedroom. "Where you going?" He shouted after me questioningly.

"I'm saving the house, I'm gonna put on some clothes!" I shouted back and heard him chuckled, I smiled to myself and closed the bedroom door. I turned around and gaped. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed, staring at the room, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Something wrong? Can I come in?" He asked, I nodded, but realised he couldn't see me nodding and answered out loud.

"Uhm, yeah..." I replied, the door behind me opened gently and the head of Marshall peered in, he got big eyes.

"Holy shit ..." He said as soon as he saw it.

"That's what I said ..." I said, staring in.

The bed was a total mess, the covers lay on the floor, our clothes was thrown everywhere. I picked up my bra lying right at the entrance with a giggle.

"Okay ... What the FUCK happened last night?" I laughed and turned to Marshall, he shook his head in a big question mark as his phone rang.

"Hold on ..." he said and picked up his phone. "It's Paul, be right back ..." he said and walked out of the room.

I smiled at him understandable when he sent me an apologetic glance and began to dressed myself before I put away the clothes lying around on the floor. This reminded of when I lost my virginity! Clothes everywhere and the bed was an absolute mess! Haha!

I threw all the clothes in the laundry basket and leaned over the bed to start cleaning it, when I his hands on my hips. I laughed briefly and turned to face him, he smiled wryly at me.

"We should have slept tonight ..." He whispered, my smile faded and I got narrowed eyes.

"What? Why?" I asked, he smiled at me apologetically.

"We're going to the EMA's tonight ..." He said and I felt my jaw fell to the floor.

 "What ?!"