Innocent

"Hahahahaha !! Oh my god !!" I laughed when we came in through the door hand in hand, Haillie came running to us and met my smiling gaze.

"Jessica !!" She exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear as she squeezed firmly around me. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"Hey, Haillie! Why are you so happy?" I asked, she met my gaze with raised eyebrows and pointed at me.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." She replied and laughed briefly, Marshall looked at the clock before he put his arms around my waist from behind.

"Haillie, it's late. You were supposed to be in bed 30 minutes ago ..?" He hinted, Haillie nodded and kissed us good night before she ran up the stairs to bed. I turned toward him without making him to let go of me.

"I'm hungry." I said, he chuckled.

"Of course you are ..." He said and let go around my waist before he got a frozen pizza out of the fridge which he put into the oven. "I'm not that hungry ..." he said and took out a Red-Bull from the fridge and opened the box. He turned to me and leaned on the bench before he took a few sips.

"Not that hungry? You haven't eaten since breakfast, so shut up and do as I say!" I said firmly and walked past him and stood in front of the stove, I noticed that his eyes flickered over me with a little smile before he took another sip.

"Okay, I'll do as you say ..." he said softly and winked at me when I met his gaze. "Everything you say ..." He continued with a seductive glance, I nudged him in the side and took out the pizza when it beeped. I put the pizza on the table and pulled out a chair towards him and pointed on it strictly.

"Sit." I said, he drank a sip before he came walking towards me slowly.

"I'm not a dog and I'm not hung---" He began, but I just shushed him while I put a big slice of pizza on a napkin in front of him.

"Eat." I said, patting him on the shoulder and sat down on the chair above him. I took a slice of pizza and started eating, one by one the pizza disappeared and Marshall had just eaten up his one when I had eaten up my second.

I picked up another slice of pizza and tossed it to him as it landed on the napkin in front of him again, he laughed briefly before he took a bite. I ate my 4th up hungry when he was finished with his 2.

He opened his mouth to say something, but instead a big burp came out.

"Oh, sorry ..." He said, I looked at him shocked and leaned back in my chair. I breathed out smiling and opens my mouth to a big burp myself, Marshall burst out laughing while I dried myself around my mouth with a napkin.

"I don't care if you burp, I've heard it before..." I said and took the last piece of pizza and ate it up before I met his gaze again.

"You--! Hahah! You look so fucking innocent and then you open your mouth to that burp! Hahaha !!" He couldn't stop laughing.

"Me ?? Innocent ?? You know who you're talking to right? Everything that we've done, and you STILL think I'm innocent? WOW." I said, he raised his eyebrows at me with a grin.

"Okay, maybe not THAT innocent ..." he said finally and winked at me, I looked up at him critically.

"You still think I look innocent, don't you.." I said smiling, he nodded innocent and burst out laughing again. I put my napkin down and got up, I walked around the table until I stood right in front of him with a slight smile. 

He looked at me quizzically as I grabbed his chair and spun him chair around so he was sitting towards me rather than towards the table, he looked up at me surprised and got big eyes when I sat on his lap with one leg on each side. I brought my hands over his stomach and pulled his zipper down slowly while I looked into his eyes and bit my lower lip. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips and I pulled him up to me, I let go and smiled when I walked away from him. He looked at me longingly as I went and sat on my chair again. I met his gaze.

"Okay, definitetly not innocent ..." he said finally and coughed. I winked at him and leaned back in my chair satisfied.