Damn...

"Sorry about that ..." He said as soon as we got in the car. I met his gaze and smiled at him friendly.

"Why? She's--"

"Yeah, I know. Special..." he said, starting up the car and drove out the driveway.

I said nothing against it, I was actually gonna say that she was special. Although I thought she was incredibly scaryand all that, I didn't say it.

"Just say it, I won't be mad ..." he said after a while. I looked at him skeptically. "Come on, just say it. What do you think of her? I love her, cause she's my mom, but she can be a real bitch ...."

"Uhm ... I think she ... She's scary ..." I said finally and met his eyes anxious for an outburst or something.

"See, that wasn't bad?" He said and took my hand in his. I exhaled quietly, relieved that he wasn't mad.

______________

As soon as we entered the door his phone rang again, but he lit up in a smile as soon as he saw the screen and put it on speaker. 

"Haillie! Baby, we've missed you? How's it going?" He asked, we heard a girl laughing in the background.

"Dad! Jessica! I've missed you too! It's so great here! Oh my god, I miss you ..." She said sad. Marshall smiled.

"We miss you too. But don't let that ruin everything! Have fun, but NO DRINKING!"

"You and I both know I don't drink ..."

"Well, You said that as well about the pills ..."

"DAD! Siriously! I'm over it, I promise! Pinky..."

"Pinky ..." He smiled and met my gaze. "Say hi then..." He chuckled and he took the phone towards me.

"JESSICA!" Haillie exclaimed.

"Hi, Haillie! I miss another girl in the house..."

"I doubt it, but thanks! How was the tour? Everything okay?"

"It was great, everything went as planned. Did you see it?"

"No, my dad forbid me to, because: it's my job, and you are too young to listen to that kind of things, young lady ..." she said and imitated the strict voice of Marshall.

"HEY! I don't sound like a girl!" He laughed and did his voice as deep as possible. "M'kaaay ??"

"HAHAHA !! I love that rap! Jesus christ! Sorry ..." I chuckled and met Marshall's gaze 

"The Kids right?? I wanna hear it again, can I hear it !!"

"Sure, I'll sing it for you. Drugs are just bad, M'KAAAAY!" Said Marshall.

"Haha... Hold on ..." She said.

She began to talk to someone in the background, I smiled at him and couldn't help tolaug when he made a grimace to me. My God, he's so childish in such a lovely way! (picture)

"You're so childish ..." I chuckled and fell onto the couch.

"Oh, I gotta go. I love you, both of you! I'll see you on saturday !!" Haillie said.

"Okay, bye.  Be careful, we love you too!" Marshall said.

"Yes, bye!" Then the monotonous tone was heard, telling us she had hung up. I looked at the clock.

"Okay 6:57pm ... You've got 5 hours of domain, Mr!" I said and looked up at him. He smiled at me before he walked toward me slowly.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, I nodded at him.

"No, you can't. You're not supposed to say anything against your wife unless you want to see tomorrow ..." He chuckled and met my gaze sorrowfull. Oh no... "What the hell did you do ..." I said and looked at him with a critical gaze.

"I didn't do nothing! I just gotta ... Well ... I gotta have another concert in 2 weeks ..."

"What? No ... Why?"

"Well, not directly a concert ... I just have to perform a couple of songs on stage, there'll be a bunch of other rappers there. Dre, 50, D12 will be there too."

"Well, as long as it won't be long, I'm happy..."

"Okay. Good. You wanna come with me?"

"But, what about Haillie?"

"She's at Kim's place that weekend, so don't worry."

"Oh, okay! Sure! I'm looking forward to it. But, can we go to bed? I'm tired as fuck, I'm not kidding ..."

"Yeah sure, now that you mention it ..." he said and yawned, it spread over to me and made sure I yawned just as loud, strangly my jaw didn't break...

"Okay, bed it is ..." he said and met my gaze. "That sounded so wrong ..." He chuckled, I laughed when I saw the point. I am slower than usual when I'm tired, so don't judge me!

We brushed ourteeth in the bathroom before we went into the bedroom and changed into our pajamas. I pulled off the pants and top before I put on my night shirt with a grin. Why I smiled? Because I stood towards a mirror and saw Marshall take off his shirt behind me without having to turn around ... Damn ... I turned around with big eyes and met his gaze.

"Have you been working out? You seem ... really fit!" I said and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"I have to stay fit. You're my wife, I gotta keep you satisfied." He sent me a cheeky grin, which made me chuckle, before he continued. "And my job is basically to run around on stage and rap, you've gotta have good lungs to rap the fast part to Rap God..."

"True. Siriously though, how the hell Is that a freestyle ?? Uh, summa numma, youd akjfie ..."

"You need some more practice ..."

"Do it, right now ..." I said and walked toward him without losing his gaze.

"The rap?" he asked softly. I nodded, he exhaled and started. "Uh, summa numma, you assuming I'm a human, what I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman--" I interrupted him by dragging him towards my lips, he smiled before he brought one hand through my hair.

"I thought you were tired ..." he said in the kiss. I pushed him down on the bed.

"It's called acting, sweetie ..." I replied and sat on top of hime with a grin.