Sleep?

"Thanks again !!" I said smiling and hugged Granny before she closed the door behind us. I smiled at Marshall and took his hand in mine while we walked across the street to our house. It was starting to get late and the street lights were lit, I looked over at Marshall when I got an idea and stopped. He turned to me and met my gaze under the hood.

"What?" He asked, I smiled broadly at him.

"Let's take a walk." I said and took his hand in mine, he looked at me quizzically, but followed me.

"Why? What have I done?" He asked after a while, I chuckled and turned toward him smiling. The hoodie covered his face in the light from the street lamps, but half his nose and down was visible in the light. His lips, his perfect lips ...

God, how long is it since we ... Daaaamn ... That's a loooong ass time !!

"You haven't done anything ... Yet ..." I said and met his gaze, it was a small reflection of his blue eyes in the middle of the dark shadow. He laughed.

"Yet? What do you mean by that?" He smiled as he put his free hand in his pocket. I smiled at him as I noticed what was around us.

Street light shone down on us from above, it almost lit up the house on the other side of the street with another street lights that lit up the pedestrian crossing. I recognized it immediately, there was no doubt ... This was the street where we first met...

_____

I walked across the street, it was dark and the street lights were illuminated. It wasn't far from the apartment, one pair of blocks more I think. I stopped when I heard noises and commotion from one place a little further ahead. A door opened and there was a girl and a ... wait what ?!

____

"Hahah ..." I chuckled while we started to walk up the street, I stopped again and met his gaze..

"What? It's cold ... Are you cold ??" He asked and began pulling down the zipper on his jacket, I smiled at his kindnesses and shook my head.

"I'm okay, do you remember this place?" I asked, he pulled off his cap and looked around inquiringly. I smiled when he met my gaze again, in the dark, it looked as if he had brown eyes, it was actually ... kinda cute.

"Why ... Wait ..."He looked around again, he dropped my hand and met my gaze smiling. "Wait here!" He said and ran across the street, I looked for him questioningly. He showed me a big smile when he turned around again, he stood at the exact same spot as when we met, well when we officially met for the first time!

Suddenly, a wind caught me and I brought my hands around myself to keep warm, Marshall came running across the street towards me while he pulled the zipper on the hoodie down.

"No, Marshall ... I'm--"

"Don't you even consider telling me you're fine ..." He said strictly with a slight smile, he pulled off his jacket and put it over my shoulders, it was good to wear. And I didn't complain about the smell in here...

I sniffed the smell of him loudly, he looked at me smiling.

"What the hell are you doing ??" He asked, my eyes fell on his bare arms shocked.

"I'm worried about you, get in here!" I said, and opened his giant hooded jacket against him. He laughed loudly and shook his head.

"I'll be fi--"

"Don't you even consider telling me you're fine ..." I said strictly with a slight smile, he laughed even louder and sighed before he without warning grabbed around my waist and lifted me up so I sat on his hips as he held me. He smiled up at me.

"Nice one, let's go home. So you can get some sleep, okay?" He said and kissed me lightly on the cheek as he put me down. He took my hand in his and started walking towards our house again.

Sleep... SURE!