Noo!!

"Noo!! You're kidding! Your letters?!" She laughed when I told her about the letters I had written to him a long time ago and the box with my Eminem-stuff in . She was red as a tomato and laughed out loud when Marshall came back from the toilet, he looked at Sascha questioning before he went to sit beside me on the sofa.

"What're you two talking about?" He asked and put his arm around me as he sat down, Sascha looked at him quietly before she smiled at him.

"We were about talking about the 6 letters!" She said, I got big eyes and looked over at Marshall. He looked at me quizzically before he got big eyes and jumped up from the couch.

"SASCHA! I told you that he only saw 5!" I said and jumped up after him to hold him back from going down into the basement. I pulled his jacket sleeve to hold him back.

"OH! SHIT!" Said Sascha and popped up to help me hold him back and we did it! 

Until he pulled down the zipper of his hoodie and let it be ripped off of him by us. He ran towards the stairs in a white t-shirt and got to where the stairs started when we took a hold of his t-shirt and held him back.

"No! You're not reading it! It's ten times worse than the other ones !!" I said through clenched teeth becuase of all the power I used to hold him back.

"Even better, I'm gonna read it !!" He said, and let us rip off his shirt, I stood open-mouthed, staring at him shirtless when he turned to me and winked at us before he ran down the stairs.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed and threw the t-shirt behind me.

"Hey!" Said Sascha, I turned around and saw her standing with the T-shirt over her head. I laughed briefly and pulled it off her before we both ran down the stairs and over to the storage room, we were too late. He held the letter in his hand, smiling as he opened it. I turned to Sascha and slapped her gently on the cheek pissed. "Sorry ..." She said, I shook my head and looked at Marshall when he took the letter out of the envelope with. He cleared his throat smiling before he read aloud with a bright and girly voice.

"Dear Eminem, why the fuck are you so hot? I just saw your concert, baby ... And daamn! When you Performed 'Superman'... Ah, I just wanted to rip off your white t-shirt right there. .. "

"Holy shit ... I HATE you so much Sascha ..." I said and took me to the temple embarrassed.

"I know ... He won't stop if you do something he can't say no to ?? Have you tried that?" She asked, I laughed briefly when Marshall looked up from the letter with big eyes, I looked over at Sascha critical.

"I could try, but then the rest of the evening would result with you being the third wheel ..." I said, I saw Marshall breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled short of him without dropping Sascha's gaze.

"Women! Please, shut the fuck up!" He said, and coughed again before he continued, fuck ... "You were so hot when you performed it and sorry, but I really wanted you there ... You know I love you, baby ... I just loove your voice, man ... It's so calm in the chorus, I fall in love every time I hear it ... "

"Oh my god ..." I said, looking down, Sascha met my gaze and nodded sure.

"Do it, I really feel very uncomfortable right now ..." She said, I looked at her unsure. Marshalls eyes were big and he swallowed hard. I looked at Sascha one last time, she nodded and looked at me expectantly. I breathed out and turned toward him with a flirty look.

"Oh shit ..." He said, I smiled as I walked toward him slowly and made sure to wiggle a little extra on my butt.  "Holy shit ..." He said again, I laughed briefly and stopped right in front and led my hands over his shirtless body and looked into his big blue eyes while I bit my lower lip. "Fuck..." He exclaimed and his hand with the letter fell slowly as I pressed my lips against his. I took a chance and grabbed afyer the letter, he laughed in the kiss and shook his head as he pulled me close to him and kissed me harder. FUCK! He dropped the kis and jumped away from me before he proceeded to read.

"Me and Sascha, my best friend, would love to meet you ... Maybe not just meet you, sexy;)"

"Marshall !!" Said Sascha and jumped towards him, he laughed as he walked backwards without stop reading.

"We love you Shady, can we be in Shadys world? You need to save us Superman !!

XxX Shadys futures girls ... (Jessica and Sascha)"

He looked up, me and Sascha was totally red with embarrassment when we met his gaze.

"Well ..." He said with a grin and stretched satisfied. "You're my girls at least, and ... Uhm---"

"Okay, just skip this part ..." I said and met Sascha's gaze. "Let's watch the movie you brought, Sascha..." I said, and turned toward Sascha quickly, she looked at me and then at Marshall gaping. He raised his eyebrows at her with those eyes, The-shady-look ... * 0 *

"Uhm ... A romantic comedy-with you two right now ?? Uh, no thank you! I have a romantic-comedy right in front of me here, so I don't need any movie!" She said and laughed briefly, I met her eyes threatening. "Okay, let's go and watch a movie." She said and followed us to the living room.

____

Sascha looked at us during the whole movie, I lay in his arms and we held hands as he kissed my forehead here and there, but nothing more.

When the film was finished, Sascha looked at us with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I asked and raised my head from the warm chest to Marshall smiling and met her gaze.

"No Mouth-to-mouth ?? No lovey-dovey kissy-gooey stuff ?? Nothing ??" She asked gaping, I laughed briefly and got up to take the remote control on the table to turn the TV off.

"Hmmmppff ..." Marshall groaned acidic as I moved away from him, I met his sour grimace smiling, he was still holding my hand.

"Shall we go to bed everyone? You seem tired, Sascha..." I said, she nodded and looked at the clock with big eyes.

"Wow, we've been up late! Good night!" She said and stood up and walked toward the stairs. She stood on the bottom step for a while and turned around to meet our gaze. "Try not to be so loud when y'all start, okay? I SEE where this is going, I'm not stupid! Just remember you're not alone in the house now and that I'm in the room next to you, TRYING to sleep ..." she said and tried to look at us seriously, but she couldn't hold in a little laugh.

"Good night, Sascha..." I laughed, she smiled at me ironically and walked up the stairs. I turned to Marshall when I no longer saw her and smiled at him easily. "I'm still mad at you for reading that letter ..." I said acidic and winked at him smiling while I lay down in the crook of his arm. I looked up at him sour.

"I'm sorry, but I had permission! It was adressed to me, so it was basically my letter ..." He smiled, I struck him lightly in his shoulder with a smile..

"But I didn't want you to read it ... It was embarrassing ..." I whispered when his eyes came closer and closer to me slowly with a passionate glance.

"Embarressing? You've said those things to me face-to-face before, what's the difference?" He asked, our lips touched one another when I answered.

"Sascha was there this time ..." I replied and our lips moved slowly against each other.

"She ain't here now ..." he said and leaned back on the sofa, I took the hint smiling and turned me around so I sat on his lap with one leg on either side of him as usual and let my forehead against his and looked into his eyes.

"Well, then ... Save me Superman ..." I said softly and seductively. He smiled briefly and let his lips meet mine as he responded.

"I'm here to rescue you ..." And pulled me close to him with a pleased grin.