Kim and Marshall

"Haillie ... Please wake up ??" Marshall said as the door to room 207 was opened and a blond figure walked in. Marshall looked up and into the eyes of his ex-wife, Kim. 

She rushed toward the bed and grabbed the other hand to Haillie before he could say anything. I looked unsure Kim, our last meeting wasn't exactly a pleasant memory, she noticed it and met my gaze, while a tear ran from the corner of her eye.

"Uhm ... Sorry for our last meeting, I was a little jealous ..." She gave me her hand and I took her hand with a little smile, I was still not so sure about Kim, but she was a big part of Marshall's life and I would accept every part of him if it, even though it would end up torturing me in the future.

"Why were you jealous? You have a boyfriend, don't you?" I asked nervously, and smiled easily to her.

"I do ... I wasn't jealous on you having Marshall, but what you two have and feel for eachother. I'm sorry for calling you a ..." She looked at Haillie and leaned toward me and whispered; "Whore, you're not ... And I had no right to call you that, sorry ..." Kim said and I could hear that she meant it, I dropped her gaze and met Marshall who smiled at us with tears in his eyes . I smiled back at him when our glances met before I turned back to Kim and smiled and shook my head.

"It's okay, we got a bad start." I replied.

"You sure? Are you okay with that, Marshall?" She asked and turned to Marshall, he nodded smiling, before he turned to me.

"I'm okay with it if you are?" He said, I smiled back and nodded toward Kim.

"Ye--!" I was gonna say that I agreed, but before I got there, she pulled me up in a hug, at first I was a little intimidated, but I responded and hugged her close. When she finally let go, she wiped a few tears from her cheek and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you." She said relieved and sat back down on the chair beside Haillie, opposite where me and Marshall sat. Marshall and I held Haillie's right hand, while Kim held her left. 

There and then I didn't feel lonely anymore, I had a family, a husband who loved me and his ex who I had now begun to be good friends with. The only thing that was wrong with this scenario was that the girl that made all this happen, was in a coma between us.