Vintage-Slim

"--and then I have to run through the..." Marshall explained, I watched as he explained to me what he was going to do during the performance's.

"Don't you want her to see it for herself, Marshall?" Asked Nicole who sat smiling beside me and looked at me. "It's kinda fun to see it yourself ..." I nodded to agree, although I would love to hear what he had to say ... Because, let's face it, nobody likes to wait for something they know is gonna be good ...

"Okay, I'll shut up. OOOR !!" He said and smiled at me. "You can make me shut up ..?" He said and winking at me flirty, damn it, Dre came over to us with 50.

"Em, the concert starts in an hour, c'mon." They said and waved to him. Marshall nodded and stood up while he had my hand in his and followed me. 50 turned toward us smiling.

"Ey, yo ... We're throwing a party after this shit, at the nightclub a couple blocks from here?" He asked, Marshall shook his head and tightened his grip on my hand still. "C'mon man! You haven' gone to ONE party since ... Since y'all got together, that's a hella long time!" He said, 50 and put his arm around Marshall's shoulderl, who sighed loudly and rolled his eyes at him.

"No, I'm done with that shit. Besides, I don't drink or smoke anymore, what the hell am I supposed to do ??" He said and pushed 50 with a smal grin, he let out a short laugh when Dre went from us to someone who shouted at him.

"Let yourself loose! Honestly, don't be so fucking wack! You were THAT party-animal before !! What the hell happened ?!" He exclaimed, I watched Marshall smiling and raised my eyebrow at him challenging.

"I'll go ..." I said, Marshall looked at me surprised.

"High five, Jessica!" 50 exclaimed and smiled big at me before he gave me a hearty high-five.

"... FINE! I'll go, but I won't do ANYTHING! No fucking weed, alcohol or smoking! Nothing!" He finally said, 50 winked at me smiling.

"Promise! I'll make sure they have plenty of Red Bull..." He smiled even bigger, as if it were even possible ...

"Oh God ..." Marshall sighed and took to his temple.

"What?" I asked and met his eyes when he looked up.

"I apologize for my behavior, BEFORE it happens, okay ...."

"Oh ... THAT bad? Wow? What happens on a party when you're there ??" I chuckled.

"I have no fucking idea, cause I don't remember shit the next day ... So, yeah ..." he said and stroked my hand thoughtfully.

"Well, you're gonna remember it this time though!"

"But, me? A party-animal ??" He laughed.

"I don't have any problems picturing that?" I said and stroked his cheek.

"MARSHALL !! JESSICA !! GET BACKSTAGE NOW !"! Cried Dre, Marshall laughed before he dragged me with him backstage.

___

The concert was going well so far, it was soon Marshall's turn and he was apparently gonna change into something more "appropriate" ... His words, not mine.

"Here I am ... What do you think, oh fuck it. I don't give a fuck of anyone's opinion! That's right! What up bitches??" I heard behind me and Dre laughed loudly when I turned around and met the eyes of Marshall or The Real Slim Shady ... Haha!

He wore a white tank-top and necklaces from Haillie AND earing!! He literally was THE VINTAGE-SLIM standing right in front of me somehow !! The golden era of Slim Shady! ... I'm so fucked up that it's sick sometimes ...

"What's up, Slim ???" I asked and struck him in shoulder playfully.

"I'm gonna kill some people and then rape you. Nothing special in other words ..." He chuckled, I even laughed and showed him the finger when Dre he waved to him.

"You ready?" Asked Dre and didn't wait for an answer before he stepped onto the stage to introduce Marshall. "The next artist, is a good friend of mine ..." The crowd began to cheer loudly already! "He's fucked up, insane, fucking mad, but he's the best in this game. So ... Give it up for SLIM FUCKING SHADYYYY !!!" The crowd cheered loudly when the beat to 'The Real Slim Shady' started and Marshall came walking out on stage while he rapped.

Damn ... *dead*