Stop!!

"Marshall!!" I cried helplessly when I barely managed to keep up.

We jogged around Detroit to work out, we had barely come down the driveway when he began to jog. HE WAS FUCKING FAST!! Don't judge me! ... That sounded wrong... "Marshall ... Stop !!" I cried and stopped to catch my breath. He came running back and he wasn't out of breath at all! He smiled at me lightly as he jumped up and down to avoid getting cold. "You ... How much ... Do you workout?" I asked through my breath.

"3 Hours a day maybe, I don't know ..." He answered, I gaped at him.

"How come I've never seen you work out like this??" I asked and took a sip of my water bottle.

"I do it early, so I can run without anyone asking for an autgraph or something. You're still usually sleeping. Sorry for waking you, by the way, I didn't mean to..."

"I kinda got that the first 20 times you said it ..."

"Hehe, but come on! We've gotta run, you're in bad shape! Gotta fix that." He said and showed signs that I would run first, I looked at him shocked.

"I'm not running first! You'll run me over! LITERALLY!"

"I won't, you choose the speed and I'll adjust..." He winked at me, he is so damn perverted sometimes ...Holy shit..

I started running and heard he ran up beside me. I was already starting becoming breathless when we got to the kiosk below the loooong hill up to the house. It was a downhill ... That's how much out of shape I was...

"Wow! So sporty!" Sounded a familiar voice when we ran past the kiosk. We turned both synchronously and Saschas gaze. "You've started running again?" Asked Sascha and slurped up the ice she had in her hand. I nodded to her and almost drooled for sugar while I looked at the cool ice with ravenous eyes.

"Yeah. I've started to gain some weight... I feel fat, I just gotta work out!" I said, trying to tighten the muscles that I didn't have. Marshall chuckled before he greeted Sascha bouncing. Sascha looked at him, then at me with big eyes.

"How the hell do you keep up with him? I've seen him when he run every morning, he's fucking fast!" 

"Tell me about it ... Why are you here every morning?" I asked and met her gaze.

"Damn ... You've really forgotten everything since you started dating ... Earth calling! I've worked here every morning for 4 years ??"

"OH! Jesus christ! I can't believe this..." I said and facepalmed myself. Marshall chuckled before he met Sascha's gaze.

"You wanna come with us?" He asked, waving his hands around to not get cold.

"Uh, fuck no. You run faster than my car, I think you'll be good with one girl passing out!" She said and swallowed the ice before she threw the biscuits, she didn't like them. I know, she can't possibly be human!

"I won't pass out! I'll just ... Take a break on the ground..." I said, Marshall began to laugh loudly until he stopped to jump to look around and pulled the hood over his head.

"Don't be so paranoid, people are not awake or in town 4am in the morning ..." I said, Sascha met my gaze.

"You'd be surprised ... But I gotta go! Marshall ..?" She asked, he met her gaze. "Please, just try not to kill my best friend... Will ya?" He nodded to her with a grin and took my hand in his before we both ran to the woods and back again.

____________

"Holy .. !!" I said breathlessly when we entered the door to the bedroom. I went to bed and let my body fall into it.

"Jessica, go in the shower. In ain't finished yet..." I heard from Marshall behind me, I turned toward him questioningly and met his gaze.

"You're kidding right"? I said, he shook his head and let his body fall to the floor before he catched his fall and began taking pushups. I laid my head down in the pillow again and let my heavy breathing decline slowly.

"Just go shower..." He said again, I groaned sour.

"No ... I have to walk to the shower ... I don't want to walk." I groaned and let my eyes close.

"If you go in the shower, I'll make us breakfast ..." He said and got up, my eyes jumped up and met his.

"What kind of breakfast ..." I asked critically with a smile.

"What do you want?"

"Surprise me! I'm going in the shower !!" I got up from the bed and went to the wardrobe to find something to change into. I smiled to myself when I turned against him. He met my gaze and raised his eyebrow at me.

"What're you up to ..." he asked and pulled off his t-shirt. His body was taut and his skin glistened with sweat, fuck-ing hell.. HOOOOT. But he was also INCREDIBLY hot already, so now he was one real hot bomb ... (picture) "Jessicaaa .. ?? Earth calling, helloo ??" He waved in front of my face, I shook myself out of my thought bubble.

"Stop being so hot ... It's unfair!" I sighed acidic and pulled out a shirt from the closet.

"ME ?? Have you seen yourself? You look, and I aint kidding! You look like you are a fuckin' supermodel, so shut up..."

"ME ?? A supermodel? If you want me to blush, at least think of something to say that doesn't sound unrealistic ... And why do you even compare me to a supermodel ??"

"Yo, I've been a kid! I used to go in the shop just to look at the hot models on the magazine stand. I'm sorry, but they were HOT! And you, you look like a model! I'm one hell of a lucky bastard, goddamn ...

"Okay, first! Supermodels use make-up..."

"You don't need make-up, you have a natural-beauty ..."

"Ntaaw ... That was sweet. But anyway. Second! Supermodels can get jobs!"

"Okay, that one was a little harsh on yourself. What do you wanna work as then? I have some contacts ..."

"I doubt you have someone who would consider me as the lead role in a movie in your contacts ..."

"... The director of '8 Mile' may help."

"WHAT ?!" I said, and met his gaze in disbelief. YOU'RE SHITTING ME RIGHT?!