Anne

Marshall jumped out of the car, ran back and picked up both suitcases before he ran to the front door. He put the suitcases outside the door and began to look for the keys to the house, as much as he had to think about, he'd forgotten that I had them in my pocket ...

I ran out of the car, took the keys out of my back pocket and unlocked the door, Marshall threw the suitcases inside and locked the door before he pulled me back into the limosine.

"Marshall? Shouldn't we change car? I mean ... A limo to the hospital?" He nodded in agreement and paid the driver with a stack of bills in his back pocket, remind me to ask him about that..?

He ran to the garage, entered the code to get in, and before I knew more, he had driven the car out and waited for me. I jumped into the car and just put on my seat belt before he drove out the driveway. He picked up his phone and handed it to me.

"Call Dre and tell him we're be there soon." I nodded and took up his phone, ntaw! He had me as his wallpaper!

Anyways... Marshall had a code, I turned to him.

"Here, you need to write the code." I said, handing him his cell phone.

"Your birthday." He said.

"Ntaw !!" I smiled and entered the code; 9,4,73. April 9th ​​1973. I entered the number to Dre and called him up.

"Slim or Jessica..?" I heard on the other end, I laughed a short laugh. "What up, JJ?" He laughed, he was sure in a good mood?

"How is she?"

"Stable, but still in a coma ..." I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at Marshall.

"She awake ??" He said hopefully.

"No, but she's stable!" He got tears in his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank God..." He said relieved and drove off the highway to the hospital.

"We'll be there soon, we just drove off the highway to the hospital."

"Okay, see ya!" Said Dre and hung up, I put Marshall's phone back in his pocket, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank God, she's okay..."

"Yeah, I just hope she ain't addicted ..." Marshall said sad when we drove up the final stretch to the hospital. Both jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital, right to the front desk where a lady sat staring strangely at us. 

Both with with neither fixed hair and just some clothes we'd put on. Marshall had gray sweatpants and a white T-shirt, he was lucky with that. I however, came running into the hospital in shorts and Marshall's hoodie, which was so big that my shorts underneath wasn't visible and made me look naked ..

"Haillie Jade Scott Mathers, I'm her dad and this is my wife." Marshall said. The lady behind the counter searched the name and looked up at us skeptically.

"Full names please?"

"Marshall Bruce Mathers III and Jessica Mathers." The lady looked up at me.

"No middle name?"

"Well, yes ... But it isn't official..."

"I need your full name Mrs. Mathers."

"Jessica Anne Mathers ..." I looked over at Marshall, he smiled at me with a quizzical expression.

"Room 207, right down the hall. Give this note to the security guards ..."

"I don't need a note! I pay their salary..." He said and took my hand in his and walked to room 207.

"I didn't know you had a middle-name?" He asked after a while.

"I don't like it ... So I never use it." I answered quite naturally and looked at him. He just smiled at me and stopped to meet my gaze.

"It's beautiful, just like you. I like Anne." He smiled and kissed me gently before we both ran to room 207 when we saw the security guards.

"What's up guys?" Said Marshall and greeted the security guards, they saluted back and held the door open for us and closed it behind us.

"Haillie ..." Marshall said and released my hand before he ran over to the bed where his daughter was in a coma. He sat down on the chair beside the bed and held her hand in his while I saw a tear fight it's way out of the corner of his eye.