An interview with no boundries

"We're back and live with Eminem and his wife Jessica in their hotel room here in New York. I'm Claire Hills and you're watching EMTV!" Claire turned to us with raised eyebrows. "I must admit, I was curious and watched your vlog today ..." she said and got a little smile.

"Oh no ... Here comes the awkward questions ..." I said and covered my face embarrassed before I looked at Claire again.

"Haha, I'm so sorry, but twitter is killing me if I don't ask ... Did the ending of the vlog start something steamy?"  I turned to Marshall, he raised his shoulders.

"Sometimes, fans can be awesome ... Times like this ... They're normal ..." he said and chuckled. I looked back at Claire again.

"...I would probably ask the same If I was in their place ..." I said honestly and exhaled. "Yes, we did have sex after ending the vlog ..." I replied finally, but Claire didn't give up that easy, of course ...

"Sofa all the time or did he carry you to the bed?" I turned to Marshall again, he leaned his head on his hand  with closed eyes, he was falling asleep! I pushed his hand which supported his head and he fell down a little before waking up properly.

"What? I'm tired!" He said wort, I looked at his watch and shook my head.

"It's 6:00 p.m.! But ... I'm tired as well though ... Oh My god, I need to learn to shut the fuck up ..!" I said and covered my mouth and met Claire's gaze. Just when Claire was going to open her mouth, Marshall stopped her.

-YES, WE HAD SEX !! CAN WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE NOW ?? !! He shook his head and picked up his phone.

"I pushed it too far, I'm so sorry!" Said Claire and looked at us apologetically. "Let's have some Twitter questions! Okay, this is for you both;

Have you ever been in a big fight and how did you solve it?"

"Of course we've had some minor flights, but I think we've never had any big ones?" I said and looked at Marshall, his eyes were barely open, but he nodded in agreement. He answered with a groggy and sleepy voice ... Why are tired boys always so damn hot when talking??

"No, well one medium ... The one 'Slim Shady' stuff, thing, dream ... something with S ... and ... Jessica ..." And we lost him, he fell back on the couch and fell asleep .

"I think It's time for you to leave ..." I whispered to Claire, she nodded and the camera crew finished the interview. Everyone walked out and closed the door to the room after them. I went back to Marshall who had fallen asleep on the couch and stroked his cheek.

"Marshall?" I whispered softly and shook him a little.

"Hmmmm ..?" He opened his eyes halfway.

"Come on, let me get you to bed ..." I said and he stood up from the couch and took his hand in mine. I led him to the bedroom and as soon as we entered, he fell into the bed. I chuckled and walked over to the wardrobe and took out some new clothes for myself. "I'll come to bed after a quick shower, okay?" He nodded and I turned around and walked into the bathroom. There was no lock on the bathroom door, but he sleeps so so he didn't want to get in here either way... He has seen me naked before .even so.. Not now, Jessica! He is tired, stallions must rest too... I laughed at the comparison between Marshall and a stallion, what the fuck is wrong with me...

I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned on the hot water and let it fall on my naked body, showering is so good. I took up my shampoo and rubbed it into my hair before I rinsed it out. Suddenly, I felt som warm hands on my waist from behind, I looked halfway around with a grin.

"You know, we save water if we shower together ..." I heard him murmured behind me, I smiled as I turned around to him. He watched me admiringly as he stepped into the shower with me and closed the glass door behind him. It was a pretty big shower ...

"We do? We should shower together more often then ..."  I replied flirtatiously and bit my lower lip. "Weren't you tired?" I asked.

"It's called acting, sweetie ..." He answered flirty back. 

He leaned forward and kissed me softly as he pulled me closer to him. He turned me around so I leaned on the glass door. (picture) I reached for the shampoo standing in a holder behind him and took a little in my hand before I rubbed it into his hair. He moaned softly and smiled with closed eyes. I led him into the shower and pushed him gently towards the wall. He opened his eyes with a grin, took my hand in his and pulled me against him until our lips met. He brought his hands down my waist and let them rest on my hips and kissed me harder.

"Do you ... have any ... more ... fantasies for me?" He said in the kiss, I smiled in the kiss.

"Yes ... but ..." I said and pulled him slowly away and met his gaze.

"But what?" He asked.

"We don't have the things we need ..." I said challenging and winked at him. He raised his eyebrows challenging.

"What kind of things?" He asked with a grin and started kissing my neck. I moaned and grabbed his hair.

"Ah ... Oh my god ... Ha--Handcuffs ..." I said, he stopped kissing me and met my gaze with wide eyes.

"Handcuffs ??" He asked with raised eyebrows. "I didn't expect that from you...  We can pretend ..." He leaned toward me smiling and led me out of the shower while he kissed me. "Can't we just ... use your ... hair band?" He didn't let go of the kiss and led me into the bedroom. 

Then I took control and pushed him against the wall while I closed the bedroom door. He smiled in the kiss and let me push him on his back down in bed. I took out my hair ribbon and grabbed his arms smiling. He followed obediently on my actions  and let me tie his hands together behind his head again, but this time I tied a it little loose, so he intentionally would come loose. He noticed it, smiled, but said nothing ...

I leaned toward him to our lips met and began kissing him on the neck. He moaned and I felt he was trying to free himself, the knot I tied was possible to get out of, but you had to try a little first ... I brought my hands over his abs and he tightened them as fast I touched them. I smiled contentedly.

"Good, you're learning ... What if I do this ..?" I said challenging and began to touch myself. Marshall got big eyes, now he was really fighting to get loose. LOL!

"You're so evil right now ..." He said sulky, but flirty ... I tore his hair, he groaned. "Sorry, Miss ..." he said softly and chuckling. I just LOVED when he called me Miss !!!

"Good, now ... You're gonna do exactly as I tell you to do, is that understood?" Suddenly he got loose and jumped up against me. He held me tightly in my hair, I moaned apologetically. He looked at me hard and seductive.

"No, this is going to be different ... YOU are going to do everything that I tell you to do ... And what are you going to call me?" He said superiorly, this ... was ... so ... sexy!

"...Slim Shady ??" I tried with a sweet and innocent voice. He pulled my hair, I groaned again.

"Do NOT call me by my name..." Okay, this would be interesting ... "What do you call someone who controls you ..?" He leaned toward me with a quizzical expression. "Am I doing okay?" I laughed and nodded with a smile.

"Yes ... Master." I answered and I could see Marshall liked it and so did I ...