This will be a long week...

"Jessica? Baby, you gotta wake up?" I heard Marshall whisper gently as he stroked my cheek.

"No ..." I said acidic and turned around. He chuckled before he sat down at the bedside.

"You want me to do an effort on this?" He laughed and stroked my cheek again. I nodded sleepily with a smile.

"Yes, please ..." I muttered and nearly fell asleep before I felt his lips meet mine gently. I smiled once again and lifted my head to lie more comfortably.

"You awake now, or do you need some more convincing?" He said before he left my lips, I opened my eyes and met the blue eyes that smiled at me. He leaned toward me again and kissed me lightly on the lips before he stroked my cheek again.

"I think I need a little more convincing ..." I smiled and waited for him with a flirty look.

"Really ..." He smiled and leaned toward me again, I pulled him towards me and kissed him deeply. He brought his hands around me and pulled me up to him. I smiled when I realised his plans and pushed him away before I sat up in bed and met his gaze.

"It's not that easy, Marshall. You gotta keep trying, but you're on a good way, I'll tell you that."

"Damn! I really liked it though ... I look forward to this week is over ..." He winked at me before he got up and walked toward the bathroom. "Wanna join in ..?" He turned to me with a raised eyebrow and a flirty look, while he stood there in pajamas pants and shirtless.

"Yes ... But, no. Sadly, I'm REALLY looking forward to this week is over too ..."

"I'm in the shower, the door's open ..."

"AHHH !! MARSHALL! You're unbearable! I hate you!"

"Love you too!" I laughed at that one.

"When are we leaving?" I cried and heard the shower turn on. Ahhh, the temptation..!!

"Uh, in about 2 hours!" He replied, and his voice made an echo.

"2 hours ?! Why the hell did you wake me now ??"

"Aren't girls supposed to use at least an hour getting ready or some dumb shit?"

"Uh, no! It's no rule! AND both of us know I'm not a 'normal' girl ..."

"That's why I married you ..." He peeked out the door smiling and winked at me before he went back in the shower.

"Ntaww! You're so sweet. I love you! I fucking hate you right now ..."

"Heeey! What did I do now ??"

"Everything! You are so sweet, innocent and sexy, I hate you ..."

"Sorry for my hotness then ..." He came out of the room smiling with a towel around his waist, I'm sure my chin touched the floor by now ... He walked over to me and kissed me on the lips before he walked to the wardrobe.

"I.... Holy ... Uhm ... I ... I need to ..." I stammered, Marshall turned to me with an innocent smile.

"You need to ... What?"

"I ..." I coughed and closed my eyes. "I need to shower as well. You wanna join in ..?" Oh yeah! My turn!

"No. No, I don't."

"Rude! Don't you like me anymore ?? !! You wanna throw me away like a used toy !? Huh ??" Now my actor skills came into good use, I could try at least...

Didn't I tell you? Oh ... Well, sorry about that! It's not so much to tell, but here you go: When I was little, I went to a theater at school until I quit after my mom ... died. I couldn't do more, it was too unbearable, she supported me through everything in the theater and not seeing her standing among the crowd as she always did ... Well, you know. Anyway, I spent most of my spare time at the theater and worked in a small theater in our town, so I had quite a good experience!

!What ?? NOO! I really want to shower with you, it's just--"

"It's just WHAT? I'm not hot anymore ?? Am I too fat ?? What is it ??"

"The fuck is going on!?"

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! I saw the video!"

"What the fuck are you talking about ??"

"I saw you kiss her!"

"Kiss WHO !! ?? I've only kissed you for 2 years now!"

"I saw you kissed her... It teared me apart watching that video, I just want you once more. Please, I love you. I'll leave when we're done ... I'm sorry." Then I started to cry, I could even cry on command! Cool right?

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?! You aint leaving !! WHO IS THIS 'HER' THAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ?? !!

"ON TV! ON A INTERVIEW !!"

"When the fuck was that ?!"

"IN 2001!" I stopped crying and burst out laughing when I saw his facial expressions changed from dismay to relief.

"Fucking hell, you scared me..." he said and took to his chest. "Have you been acting before? I didn't know that? And do you siriously have a video of me kissing someone?"

"Yes, I did acting in my childhood till my mom... y'know ..." He nodded. "And yes, you can watch the video. I have it right here! It's so sweet and cute! (video)

He smiled at me when the video was finished and met my gaze.

"I love you." He said and pulled me against him, not a kiss, but in a hug. I smiled grateful to him.

"I love you too, sweetie." He let go and met my gaze again.

"Now hold the fuck up a minute, I ain't sweet! I'm hella hard!" He said and slapped his chest.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up and kiss me, will ya?" I replied and pulled him towards me until his lips met mine.