Not yet, what?

We walked out in the living room while we sent each other some glances. I fell down on the couch and turned on the TV while Marshall went to the kitchen to make us breakfast , the only thing I can cook from scratch is hamburgers and it's kinda unhealthy to eat that every day ....

"Okay, do you want something cold or something hot--I mean warm ..." He said, I met his gaze quick.

"Something hot we've already had, so maybe something cold and fast." He got a cheeky smile.

"Well ... I am cold and fast, so maybe something that we BOTH can eat will be more suitable?" He chuckled, I nodded to him while I laughed. We both get so perverted after doing that in the morning, I know what the hell what else to call it so don't judge me!

"We have some serious problems ... Damn ..." He said and began cutting a few slices of bread.

"I wouldn't have married you If we didn't match, sweetie..." I winked at him wise and came across a channel where Marshall's face covered the screen. I stopped and turned up the volume.

"Eminem will perform at the celebration of the 15th anniversery of Shady Records says Dr. Dre to us in an interview today. He will perform 3 songs, two old and one new as he says himself and the whole concert will be broadcasted live here in 2 weeks. So stay tuned!"

"Paul sure get it spread somehow..." I said and changed the channel when some news about other boring stuff began.

"Didn't shock me ... Here." He put two bowls of cereal on the table and we both began eating simultaneously.

"What about the bread? I saw you were cutting some ..." I said and looked up.

"I suck that cutting bread ... I got mad and threw it away and cooked cereal..." he said and I almost spat what I had in my mouth out when I started to laugh. I swear, something came out of my nose because Marshall started laughing! I swallowed it away and coughed loudly while I knocked myself in the chest.

"You got fucking milk out your nose !!" He laughed and pointed at my nose smiling.

"Shut up!" I laughed when I finally stopped coughing and dried my nose quickly before I met his gaze.

"Sorry ..." He tried to stop laughing, but couldn't. He cleared his throat, took his bowl and stood up.

"What're you doing?" I asked when he walked out on the floor and turned to me, his eyes still laughed.

"We're getting even." He said, and before I could ask what it was, he poured the whole bowl over him.

"Marshall !! What the..!" I burst out in laughter when I saw the cereal stuck to his face and milk that flowed like small waterfalls down his face.

"Holy fuck! Milk is damn cold ..." He stated and  jumped up and down to keep warm. I laughed even more and couldn't breathe! Tears flowed and I gasped for air between laughter outbreaks. "Well ... I have to shower ..." He said, I met his gaze and he waited until I finished laughing. "You done? It's cold over here?" He complained, I just began to laugh even more. "Jessica! Breathe .... Breathe ...." He said , and finally began to calm down so I could answer him.

"I ain't giving birth ..." I chuckled and wiped my tears before I got up and walked with him into the bathroom.

"Yet ..." He said softly into my ear...