Surprise..?

"Jessica? I have something to tell you..." Marshall said when I got up from the couch. 

It was now two weeks ago since Josh had called, and he'd literally stalked me every day. He'd called, Skyped, send messages and God knows what else.

"What? Have you killed someone? Please tell me you killed Josh..." Marshall laughed, but immediately became serious again.

"No ... Not yet, at least. I ... I'm going on a tour." My smile faded and I met his gaze.

"What ?!" I said horrified. Marshall smiled an apologetic smile.

"Surprise ..?" He tried, but it didn't work. I hated when he went on tour because they were always so long and I got so lonely! The only negative of being married to a celebrity, when he has to go, it will be a long time! :(

"No! How long ??" I fell down on the couch again, almost in tears at the thought of how lonely I was going to feel the next few weeks.

"Not for so long this time, 1 week in 4 cities."

"A month? Well, it's better ..."

"Yeah, and guess what ??"

"What?"

"I'll be in New York, LA and Minneapolis."

"That was three?"

"Yeah, I know."

"But that means 3 weeks?"

"Tecnically, cause the last city is Detroit! I'll stay home then."

"Yay, but bohoo..." I groaned against him.

"I know, I know... But! On the last concert here in Detroit ..?" He looked at me with a grin.

"What?"

"You're going to be the surprise..."

"Me? Really ?? What are you up to ..?" I said and looked at him skeptic.

"Nothing ..." He said and kissed me quickly before my phone rang for the second time today.

"OH MY GOD !! I swear, if this is Josh! You have my permission to kill him! GOD!" I picked up my phone with closed eyes, silently praying that it wasn't him. I opened my eyes and was a 1000 kg lighter when I saw it was Sascha who called. "It's my girl !! Sascha !!" I pressed answer and put it on speaker. "You're on speaker! How are you??" I said happy, relieved, ecstatic... I was quite happy in short...

"Jessi !! Not so good ..." She sighed.

"What's wrong ??"

"You know Eminem's going on a tour, right?" I looked at Marshall pissed, he leaned forward and coughed.

"No, we didn't! Hi, by the way." Marshall said and looked at me innocently.

"I didn't know you were there! Anyway, the last concert he's having is here in Detroit ... He's having a special surprise, so I went online to buy tickets ... There's nothing left!"

"WHAT ?? Siriously ?!" I spat out at the thought of how many tickets it had to be. Oh my God!

"I know! I'm so sad..." She said with her I-have-one-idea-but-I-need-your-help-voice.

"Sascha?" Said Marshall and coughed.

"Yeah?" She replied a little sad.

"I can get you some tickets, you just gotta ask ..?" I had told Marshall about her different tones in her voice, so he knew what she wanted right now.

"Really ?? Can you PLEASE get me some tickets! ?? PLEEEEEEEEEAS !!!!!"

"Uh, duh? How many you need?"

"Two! AND JESSICA !!! ??"

"What?" I asked.

"JASON SAID HE'S GIVING ME A SUPRISE AT THE CONCERT !! IIIIIIIK !!!"

"IIIIIIK !!! SO ROMANTIC !! AT AN EMINEM CONCERT !!" Marshall raised his eyebrows and turned slowly toward me. I just turned to him with a smile. "Because it's you..." I kissed him lightly before I returned my attention to Sascha.

"We'll come at your house tomorrow so I can give you the tickets, deal?" Marshall said to Sascha and sat back on the sofa.

"Okay, come at 2. I need to shower and that stuff." Said Sascha and hung up. Marshall looked over at me questioningly.

"She always does this, it's completly normal ... I hope ..." I said, looking down at the phone.