Sleepyhead...

The next morning I opened my eyes disappointed and strangely enough to an empty bed. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked at the clock. Well, Haillie was at least at the school now. But where was Marshall ??

"Marshall?" I cried out in the room, but the only response I got was my own echo. I pulled off my covers and left the room in just my panties and a T-shirt. Haillie wasn't here and Marshall wouldn't mind seeing me in a little less clothes ... Don't you get any hopes now...

I walked into the living room and sighed when I realized where he had to be, he was in the studio ... I ran down to the basement and opened the door to the studio. He was there yes ... He lay with his head on the table sleeping... I giggled and walked quietly over to him and sat on the chair beside him. I stroked him on the back, he yawned and opened his eyes slowly to see who it was and smiled tired when he met my gaze. "Hey ... Why are you here?" I asked and chuckled when I saw he had a red mark on his face after having had his head on the table. He sat up and stretched before he answered me.

"I always drive Haillie to school the first day. I had some ideas for a new rap, and I have the worst memory so I hurried down here ... I must've fall asleep." He said and leaned back in his chair.

"Clearly. You hungry, sleepyhead?" I laughed and tousled his hair. He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, you?" He yawned once more before he jumped up from his chair and tried to shake away his sleepyness. I had to laugh,  it looked so stupid.

"You want me to slap you so you wake up as well, or ??" I smiled and beat him in slow motion, he reacted violently and jumped off the chair.

"Why would you do that? I thought you loved me? Ueeeeh ...." He wimped and held his cheek where I had 'hit' him. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Better now?" I asked and looked at him apologetically, with a grin of course.

"Uhhh, no. "He smiled and grabbed around me and pulled me against him. I giggled before I leaned towards him to our lips met. He smiled as he brought his hands down to my butt and pushed me against him. I laughed and hugged him around him with a squeaking sound.

"Marshall!" I said and let go around him. "Naughty! We need to eat, I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry too..?" He raised his eyebrows flirty with a smile. Oh, he's so fucking good at that look, GOD!! "Okay, I'll stop teasing. But, I can see you like it ..." He smiled and pulled against him and kissed me rough, but fast. I turned around and shook my ass so he'd see what I was wearing, I wore the new underwear! "Oh, hold the fuck up, woman..." He said and chuckled before I felt some hands on my hips, I turned halfway around smiling and met his eyes. "I like the underwear ... I'll do as it says after we've eaten of course ..." He said flirtatious and kissed me on the cheek before he let go around me and walked out of the room while he took off his shirt . Okay, now you can get your hopes up...

I walked smiling after hime and met himl upstairs in the kitchen, he'd already started to pick up ingredients to make a big breakfast.

"I'm not THAT hungry. Do you have Cereal?" I asked and sat down at the kitchen counter. Marshall nodded and took out two bowls and spoons to us. He sat down when he had found the cereal and a carton of milk.

When we were finished eating Marshall turned toward me slowly with raised eyebrows and a grin.

"What's the surprise?" He asked, I smiled, turned my back to him and pulled up the T-shirt so that he could see the tattoo. "You got a tattoo ?? Of my handwriting ?? That's awesome!"

"It fucking hurt! That's what it is..." I laughed and looked at all his tattoos. "How ???" I looked at him incomprehensible and pointed out all his tattoos, I struggled to not point at the 'tattoo' which I had drawn on his chest.

"Uhm ..." He laughed and looked down at himself and got big eyes when he saw what I had drawn on his chest. "What the fuck happened last night ?? I got a tattoo ?? If I was drunk last night, this tattoo was the best decision I 've ever made." He said and winked at me. I burst out in laughter.

"It's not a tattoo, I drew it with a marker when you fell asleep last night!" I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. I had drawn a heart with an arrow through that read 'Forever Yours'.

"Really? Give me a marker!! You gotta get a tattoo too..." He laughed and jumped impatiently. I laughed even more and fetched the black marker from the bedroom and gave it to him. "Off with your shirt ..." He winked at me flirtatious. I smiled and took off my shirt ... with a picture of him, hehe. He took off the cap of the marker, crouched down and started drawing on my belly, IT TICKLES!!

"Stand still!" He complained as he laughed at me frustrated.

"It tickles !! Hurry!" I laughed and tried as best I could to keep still. Marshall finished drawing quickly and put the cork back on before he stood up.

"Tadaa!" He said triumphantly and proudly showed his creation.

"Ntaww!" I said when I looked down at my stomach, it was a heart where our intials inside!

'J & M + M & M = LOVE'

"I love you, Marshall..." I said and jumped on top of him. He caught me in the air and carried me toward the bedroom while he kissed me on the neck.

"Underwears orders ..." he smiled and dropped me into bed.

"Insert the Slim Shady here, Mr. Mathers ..." I said and let out a flirty laugh.