Mission Irresistable

I had to calm him down so he could sleep, but he was so depressed! He tore his hair as he sat in the corner of the room and murmured 'Haillie' to himself over and over. If I hadn't known better, I had thought the idea of ​​sending him to the mental by now...

I searched through my mind for possible thing that could calm him down. Comfort-sex? No ... I believe that only works on women anyways.... 

I looked around the room, desperate for something that could get him to relax. Something that calmed everyone and left them drowsy and relaxed the rest of the night. Then I got it! The jacuzzi!

I turned to Marshall and sat down on my knees beside him.

"Marshall?" I asked, putting my hand lightly on his shoulder. He sniffled and looked up at me.

"What?" He was still a bit harsh in his voice, but I didn't flinch. I smiled quietly to him and wiped his cheeks for tears.

"Since it's our last day, we could try the hot tub?" I asked quietly while I stroked his shoulder.

"Why?"

"I don't know ... Just for fun?" I didn't dare to mention or get him on the idea of ​​Haillie again, I was so close.

He looked up at me and sniffed before he stood up, staggered, and nodded at me gently.

"Okay, since It's our last day." He said and gave me a half smile, the first in a long time. I smiled back and took his hand in mine while we walked out and onto the path that led to the whirlpool. He sniffed still and some tears came rolling down his cheeks, but when I turned to him, he wiped them quickly away and smirked at me.

It was beginning to get dark when we arrived at the hot tub, but we were both still wearing our swimsuits from the morning. We sat down in the hot tub and sat on opposite sides of the small jacuzzi. I didn't want him to feel pressured or anything, to feel that I really exactly didn't wanted to calm him down, if you know what I mean ...;)

"Why're you so far away from me?" He asked softly and murmuring before he stretched his arm towards me. I saw he was trying to think of something else than Haillie and he really had to try!

I smiled and took his hand, let him bring me closer to him until I felt his arm around me, while his other still held my hand. Then I felt he began to shake again and I turned toward him. Tears ran down his cheeks and he squeezed his eyes shut. I brought my hand against his cheek.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry ..."  He sniffled. You haven't eaten since lunch, but okay...

"Is everything okay?" Let's see if I get what a sad girl would reply ..?

"I'm fine!" Caching! Then there's only one thing I can think of to do. He is a man and he thinks I'm irresistible when I really put myself into it ... Wait ... That came out wrong?

I did it quickly, I dropped his hand and in one jump, I stood upright in the tub towards Marshall. He looked up at my sudden movement.

###### WARNING !! CONATINS SEXUAL CONTENT! ... YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS! #####

He looked up at me surprised, until I unbuttoned my bikini quickly and let it fall down, his gaze went down to my naked breasts. I bit my lower lip and walked slowly toward him and sat me on his lap, one leg on each side. 

I felt him growing underneath me when he got my breasts pressed against him. I let out a moan and put my hands over his shoulders, around his neck and met his gaze. I'd never done this before and he looked at me with big eyes. I met his gaze with a seductive look and brought my hands up to his hair and pulled it playfully, I knew he loved that. 

He got larger under me, I stood up and walked backward from him and sat on my knees in front of his legs and saw the tent that had arisen in his pants. I smiled and moaned at the sight and brought my hands up his thighs without losing his gaze, but he dropped my gaze and looked at my hands working up toward his waistband. I tied up his pants and pulled it down his legs until they came off.

"Mmmmh ..." I moaned seductivly while I looked at him, before I brought my hands against it. When he felt I got a good grip he let out a moan.

"Jessica ..." He moaned.

"Do you like it?" I asked until I moved my head against it, opened my mouth and began sucking it. He moaned louder and his head fell backwards. I looked up at him, while I had him in my mouth. His mouth was open and I could feel his hands behind my head.

"Yes ... Oh, fuck yeah..." He moaned as I began to move faster. He moaned more and more, until he failed to say full sentences. "Jessssssica! Yes... I'mmmm gonna fuckinnnnng cooooome!!!" He moaned and then he came inside my mouth. I swallowed everything and looked up at him. 

He was breathing heavily, I got up while I brought my fingers over the tense muscles on his stomach. He met my gaze and pulled me against him till our lips collided into each other. He lifted me up and put me on the edge of the hot-tub. 

He tore off my bikini panties and his hand moved down to my chest without breaking the kiss. He squeezed it in his hand and began to move down on me with his hands until they came between my legs. 

He brought a finger inside of me and made me moan of pleasure. He moved his head down now, kissing me on the way down until he came between my legs, pushed them apart and took three fingers into me. I moaned even more, he took his fingers out and stood up to me again. Then I felt he pushed into me, I was overwhelmed of pleasure and lust.

"Aaaah .... Harder, Marshall! Harder!" And he did as I said, he moved faster and harder. He began to moan with me. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him, I brought my hands up to his hair again. And began dragging and pulling his short blonde hair. He moaned even more and moved faster and faster. I moaned even louder and I knew he would soon come himself. Both moaned and held each other hard while we both came. He went out of me, both inhaled and breathed interchangeably. Marshall met my gaze and kissed me lightly. He lifted me up and started to walk into the house as he lifted me. I broke the kiss lightly and met his gaze.

"I love you..." I said.

"I love you..." He smiled softly.