I'm tired..!

I woke up first the next morning, it wasn't exactly a shock that I did though. I turned to Marshall and struggled not to laugh, he had fallen asleep UNDER pillow. He had his head under the pillow! HAHA! I sat up in bed smiling and checked my phone, Sascha had called yesterday? Hm, I'll call her up again...

I sat up in bed and pulled on me a shirt before I walked out to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked for something easy to make, I had been out for a walk and bought some food at the store around the corner.

I didn't think of something to make so I took out phone and called Sascha.

"HEEEEY !!! How are you ?? I miss you!" Said Sascha as soon as I heard someone answered on the other end.

"HEY! I miss you too!" I smiled and heard a loud irritated groan from the bedroom. "Hold on, Sascha ..." I ran quietly over to the bedroom door and closed it quietly. "Sorry ..." I said to Marshall as I closed it and walked into the living room and fell down on the sofa.

"How was it? To be on stage with him ?? Was it scary?"

"Of course it was scary! It was an Eminem-concert..." I laughed and shook my head.

"Well, I meant the people on the concert, smartypants..."

"Fuck yes!! It was just when I came out on stage the first time and actually saw everyone, it was scary, but I got used to it very quickly!"

"I'm so jealous of you! What about him?"

"I swear, he gets the energy of a 5 year old when he's on stage and right after the concert. He couldn't sit still!"

"Haha! Please tell me something about the surprise ?!"

"Not a single word! You've gotta wait three weeks ... make that 4, since it's the last concert.." I said after further reflection.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too. About that, how are you and Jason doing?"

"HAHAH !!! We're doing great! What about you and Marshall ??"

"Perfect!"

"Details, please ..."

"It's perfect, do you want all the basics or..?" I laughed.

"You know I want the basics, girl ..."

"I love him of all my heart, Marshall is my soulmate! I love him from the bottom of my heart and always will! He's my Romeo and my Superman !! The man I love for all eternity and adore forever! Are you happy with what I got so far or do you want the whole bible?"

"I didn't mean details like that !! I meant like, what's a normal day between you guys now?"

"Like, between concerts?"

"No, between the earth and the moon! Of course I mean between the concerts ..."

"Don't be mean! We have a day just like you do, maybe a couple interviews somewhere, but that's it."

"No romance?" She asked fooled.

"Nah, we kiss and make out. But we haven't got the time for anything more than that..." Lie. Ehrm...

"Okay, but I gotta go! I'm hungry!" Just as she had finished her sentence my stomach rumbled loudly.

"Okay, I'll probably make something myself ... Bye!"

"Bye! Say hi to Marshall from me!"

"I will." I said, and hung up, I didn't want to get up from the couch cause I'm lazy, but I was also hungry. Who will win? AAAAAAAAAND!! THE HUNGER WINS!!