Really???

"But! The start of the interview, I didn't get any answer on my question?" Jacob said smiling and looked at me expectantly. I looked over at Marshall who sighed and nodded to me briefly. I turned to Jacob again.

"Yes, we're expecting a baby soon..." I answered, Jacob burst out in a small smiling scream and looked into the camera.

"You hear it folks! The Rumors are true! There will be another Mathers in the family! Jessica, how far along are you?"

"I'm not positive about how long, but I think around 2 weeks..."

"Well, congratulations! Eminem, how are you feeling about being a father again?"

"Uhm, Good. I think I'll be a better father since I already have the expirience y'know?" He replied.

"You would have been a good father even so, baby..." I said and smiled at him while I took his hand in mine. He met my gaze and kissed my hand quickly.

"How about you Jessica? You're gonna be a mother!" I smiled at Jacob thankfully, but nervous.

"I'm nervous, it's gonna be a challenge..." I laughed, Marshall squeezed my hand in his and smiled at me calm when I met his gaze.

"You're gonna be an amazing mother ..." He said, I smiled and he kissed me quickly.

______

"Okay, you know what?" I said as we sat in the car on the way home. Marshall turned to me and met my gaze.

"What?" He asked, I nodded certain.

"I'm pregnant now---"

"No shit!" He laughed.

"Noo! Shut up and let me speak! I'm pregnant now and I have a few of my own baby clothes in a box downstairs. And even some toys!"

"Well, that's great. But are you sure you want to go down there?"

"I'm positive, I'll be fine. Or rather, we'll be fine." I smiled and looked at him easily, he smiled back at me and pulled me close to him again in a kiss as we drove up the driveway at home.

Once the car stopped, I ran out and in the front door, kicked off my shoes and ran down the stairs to the basement. I heard Marshall sigh behind me and footsteps coming down the stairs when I opened the door to the room and looked around.

"Moms" 

"Dads" 

"Mattys" 

"Mine"

There! I grabbed the box and sat down on the floor where there was space and opened it up, the familiar scent of my old home came up from it while I looked at the good memories in it.

"OOOOH!" I heard from Marshall, I looked up and saw he was holding a familiar box up towards me. I read the writing on it with a nervous giggle:

"Eminem <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3" 

The box was full of hearts and "I love you" were written all over it. I laughed briefly.

"Can I open it! I'll open it!" He said and sat down next to me.

"Sure, just don't be mean when you see everything..." He met my gaze with big eyes and hastened to open the box. I dropped what I was doing and looked at him nervously.

He picked up a T-shirt and met my gaze questioningly.

"Why don't you use this?" He asked, I smiled as I took it to me and showed him why. On the chest he'd written  "I fucking love you, you fucking bitch! It's SHADY !!" Not only that, he had drawn a heart next to it!