Marshall...

"Marshall ... She's sixteen, I'm not surprised if she swears..." I said and stroked over his back soothingly. He met my gaze sad.

"I've never heard her swear before ..? I don't want her to swear, it's bad..." He said and put his head in his hands while he exhaled.

"Is that what you're so afraid about ?? Marshall, she's a teen in a community where swearing literally is the language! You know what, you stay here. I'll go talk to her." I said and got up, he grabbed my hand as I turned toward him.

"I'll go ... I need to speak with her." He said, but I pushed him down on the sofa softly.

"No, she needs someone else than you right now, she need a girl to talk the to." I said, he nodded agreed but was clearly nervous. I smiled at him when I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door to her room. "Haillie? Do you wanna talk?" I asked, I heard a low nervous groan. "I'm mad at you, I just wanna talk that's all." I said, I heard some weak steps approaching the door.

"You alone?" She asked nervously, I smiled briefly when I saw Marshall peeking up from down the stairs. I waved him away, he shook his head and walked away when I responded.

"Yeah, I'm alone". I said, she sighed nervously before opening the door and was pushed up slowly. She smiled nervously at me when she met my gaze and practically dragged me into her room before she locked the door again. "Why're you so scared ??" I asked seriously, she smiled quietly to herself.

"He's never reacted that way on me before, but I've never sweared at him before neither... Is he really mad?" She asked nervously, I gave her a wry smile.

"He's more shocked than mad. Can I ask you something, sweetie?" I asked, she sat down on the bed, she nodded to me. "This is between you and me, okay? Do you swear outside the house? When Marshall isn't around?" I asked, she looked down nervously and moved a little uncertain. "I won't tell him, this is between you and me." I assured her, she looked at me unsure.

"I don't know if I can trust you, like I do trust you! But, I don't know if you'll say this to dad after this ..." she said. She was right, I had been planning to tell Marshall if she cursed outside the house, but now that I saw how she was acting about this whole thing, I was a little more uncertain. You know what, fuck it, I'll be cool and shut up!

"I promise I won't tell. You have my word!" I said, she exhaled relieved before she nodded.

"I do, when he isn't around. Don't tell him!" She said, suddenly really nervous again.

"I won't! Calm down!" I laughed, it was no shock that she did it anyways.

"Thank you ..." She exhaled relieved and fell into bed.

"Are you like ... Swearing in every sentence or just now and then ..?" I asked, she met my gaze.

"Just now and then, are you mad?"

"I'm not mad, it's not a shock for me that you swear." I said, she nodded quietly to herself and looked over at me. "Don't worry, I won't tell." I assured her again, and before I knew more she hugged me grateful.

I smiled as she closed the door behind me and heard the lock being locked again and walked down to Marshall who sat anxious couch. He met my gaze.

"What did you talk about? What did she say?" He asked as soon as I sat down on the couch beside him.

"Something, it's between her and me. Girl-stuff." I replied and smiled when I heard a disappointed groan from him.

________

We walked into the bedroom quiet, Marshall had tried to get out of me the conversation between me and Haillie the entire evening (one hour) but his efforts had not worekd and right now I was quite nervous about what his plans was to get me to speak, and if he would do what I thought this came to be, this would be damn hard....

I went to bed when I heard the door being closed quietly behind me and locked. I looked up as he took off his shirt and I stared at those perfect abs with wide open eyes. Fucking hell!! He's a blackmailer, a fucking good one too... 

"I won't say it, I promised Haillie I wouldn't!" I said, I'm sure I drooled a little ... (picture) He's so ... GAAAAAAHD, WHY ME!?

"Yeah, I know. I gave up..." He said and sat down on the bed beside me.

"Sure you did, Mr. HOT-ABS..." I brought my hands around him smiling, he let out a flirty laughter before he pressed his lips against mine. He brought his hands around my waist, pulled me close to him, brought his hands through my hair and started kissing my neck. "If you try to get me to talk ...." I moaned. "You're going the right way ..." He laughed shortly before he settled over me and looked into my eyes.

"And which way is that, if I may ask"? He asked wise and pressed his lips against mine before I could answer: you fucking pervert.

But now the only thing I could get to say was:

"Holy shit, how on earth are you mine?" I asked with a moan.

"I ask myself the same thing about you and it makes me smile..." I met his gaze as he leaned in for another kiss, how much more perfect can he get!!