1 week to go...

It was now two weeks since the concerts started. Both me and Marshall were worn out and looked forward to the last two concerts in Detroit next week. Primarily because we was going home, but also because it was Detroit, our hometown! Whatever kind of concert or tour, he always had something special planned for the concerts in Detroit. ALWAYS!

I turned to Marshall, he was talking on the phone with Andre, or Dre. He had called to talk with us about how things have gone and when we were coming back to Detroit. Those business stuff thingy's..

I smiled a sly smile and stroked his back seductively with a twinkle in my eye. He got a smile and sent me some glances while he continued talking on the phone. I kissed him on the shoulder and brought my hands over his back, he breathed in deeply and let out a satisfied sigh. I heard Dre clearly from  the other end: 

"What the fuck is she doing now ??"

and I had to laugh a little, but kept the flirtatious tone while I looked Marshall into his eyes when he turned towards me. I leaned toward him and kissed him softly on the lips, he smiled at me and talked with Dre again, I listened to him that he really wanted to finish the phone call QUICKLY!

Marshall had been in the gym that the hotel had in the basement and been working out some today, so when he came up to the room afterwards, his t-shirt was soaked with sweat. Dre called as soon as he came in the door,  Marshall just pulled off his t-shirt and quickly put on a hoodie over it, then took the phone.

And now? Now he sat on the edge of the bed with a wife who had just finished her week and practically begged for his attention. I put my head on his shoulder, smiled when I saw he glanced at me while I pulled the zipper on his hoodie down slowly and unveiled the marvels that hid under there smiling. He didn't budge but smiled and let out a little laugh here and there in the conversation. Can't you just hang up, Dre ?? Take a hint ...

I grabbed the arm he held with mobile and pulled it slowly towards him. He did what I asked him in my mind when he switched hands to hold the phone. I smiled, pulled off his hoodie and threw it away. I brought my hands around him and hugged him smiling from behind. I pulled him backwards so that he was lying with his head on my lap and stared up at me, I stroked my hands over his chest and leaned down to him to our lips met again soft.

"Dre, can I... Can I call you back..?" Asked Marshall softly and chuckled without dropping my gaze. I nodded to him flirtatious. He ended the call and dropped the phone so it fell down beside him.

I crawled out of bed and sat on top of him with one leg on each side. He smiled as he brought his hands up my thighs without dropping my gaze. I laughed a short laugh when I leaned down to him until our lips met softly and long. He brought his hands to my waist and pulled me down to him in the kiss, then Space Bound sounded in the background. At first I didn't react, I simply thought I was in a film and had background music ...

"Jessica ... Your phone ..." he said between kisses, I groaned annoyed and let go of the kiss. He looked up at me longingly, I leaned over him and got hold of the phone lying on the nightstand. Guess once who it was you, as always, she has an absolutely perfect timing ...

I pressed reply, but didn't leave the good seat I had at Marshall, it was such a nice view and everythin! I brought my free hand over his chest smiling and winked at him. He looked at me flirtatious when he took my hand in his and kissed it.

"HEEY !! How are you doing ??" I heard from the other end, I closed my eyes when Marshall sat farther and farther up while he kissed up the arm until he came to my neck.

"I'm doing great ... What about you?" I smiled when he started stroking me on the arm he had just kissed.

"Great !! I can't wait another week !! WHAT'S THE SECRET !!! Tell me !!"

Marshall exhaled when he heard the desperate cries of Sascha and let out a low chuckle.

"IS HE... ASK HIM IF YOU DOn'T KNOW THEN !!"

"Oh, I know ... I can't tell you, it's called a secret ..." I said softly and smiling when I met Marshall's gaze again. He leaned toward me and kissed me softly on the lips before he brought his hands under my t-shirt so he had his hands where my tattoo was on my back. He ran his fingers lightly over my back, let them dance sensitively over my skin.

"Please! I'm dying to know !! Just one hint !!"

"No ..." I said when Marshall met my gaze and began pulling my t-shirt farther and farther up. I smiled even wider when I had to take the phone away from my ear so he got it over my head. Now we both sat shirtless, I was still wearing a bra though...

"--and I like to know what people don't!" She continued when I took the phone back to my ear. "You know ?? Just one hint !!"

Marshall stroked my stomach, I laughed since I was ticklish exactly where he stroked me. Of course Sascha heard it and misunderstood it completely.

"It's not funny !! I wanna know !!"

"Sascha, is that all you wanted to say ..? I'm kind of ..." I met his gaze, his incredibly flirty gaze and smiled at him. He got a little smile on his lips before he kissed me deeply, but quickly.

"You're kinda what ??" Sascha asked quiestioningly.

"Busy ..." I completed and couldn't take more of the blonde on the other end right now, I'd rather have a little ... well, of the blonde who sat in front of me here.

"... How busy?"

"Bye, Sascha ..." I said and heard her loud protests in the phone when I hung up. 

Me and Marshall looked at each other briefly and smiled at one another, before we both went towards the other and our lips collided together. He held around my waist, while I had my hands on his shoulders. He stood up while he held me up, turned around and dropped me into bed as I lay on my back. He lay on top of me, backed himself up with his arms while he kissed me hard. I pulled him down towards me with my legs in the kiss and dragged him by the hair playfully. It caused him to moan satisfied.

I smiled at him and kissed him until he let go of the kiss. He put his forehead against mine, smiled at me and met my gaze.

"I love you ..." he said, closed his eyes and kissed my neck.

"I love you so much more ..." I replied with a moan, he didn't cease in kissing my neck when he answered.

"That's Impossible ... he said and smiled at me when he stopped kissing my neck and met my gaze. He leaned toward me slowly, looked into my eyes, then my mouth. Then he kissed me gently until we both got wilder in the kiss. How much more perfect can this moment be?? !!