B

B - Balloons

Connie walked through the ED to her office then opened the door only to be met with a lot of pink and blue balloons.
"Who the hell did this?" She bellowed.
"Crap" Jacob muttered then he grabbed his file and ran into the staff room.
"Jacob!" Connie shouted as she too walked into the staff room.
She put both of hands on her hips and lent over the table to find him sat behind it.
"Would you like to tell me why my office is full of balloons?" She asked him.
"I don't know Mrs B" Jacob replied.
"Then why are you hiding from me?" She asked.
Jacob jumped up and lent against the counter, "don't know what you mean sweetcheeks" he said.

Connie crossed her arms underneath her breasts, "Jacob" she warned him.
"Fine, it was me" He admitted.
"Yes I know that, but why?" Connie asked.
"Because I know Connie, and I'm happy" Jacob said.
"You know what?" Connie asked.
"The baby" Jacob said simply to which Connie gave him a strange look.
"I found the test" he told her.
"Yes Jacob, the test you weren't supposed to find, the negative test" Connie explained.
"Connie the test wasn't negative" Jacob told her.
"Yes Jacob it was" she said.
Jacob walked over to his locker and pulled out the test box that now had the used test in it then he handed it to her.

"But it was negative" Connie said.
"Well it isn't now, it's very much positive" Jacob said.
"How is that even possible?" Connie asked.
"How long did you leave it for?" Jacob said
"Two minutes" Connie said.
"The box says three babe" Jacob told her.
"So I'm really pregnant" Connie said.
Jacob grabbed another box out of his locker, "I picked another one up on the way here, why don't you take it and find out?" he suggested.
Connie smiled at him, "come with me?" she asked him.
"Into the women's toilets?" Jacob asked.
"If it's empty then yes" Connie said.

The toilet had been empty so Jacob was stood outside the cubical whilst Connie was inside.
"Can you run the tap please?" She asked him.
He smirked then lifted the tap so the water started to pour out.
"Thank you" Connie said.
Jacob started to pace up and down outside the cubical, "Jacob will you stop? You are making me nervous" Connie said.
"Sorry babe, I just really want to know" Jacob replied.
"I know, will you set a timer on your phone now please?" Connie asked him.

Connie came out of the cubical holding the test wrapped in a tissue then she turned the tap off.
Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist, "what ever happens, I love you" he said before kissing the side of her head.
"I love you too Jacob" Connie replied with a smile.
"I wonder what we could do to pass the time?" Jacob asked her.
"Hmm good question" Connie replied then she kissed his lips to which he instantly responded passionately then he lifted her up onto the sink and stood inbetween her legs as his toungue roamed her mouth.

They parted when they realised that the door had opened and that some had walked in.
Jacob helped Connie off the counter then he turned around to face Robyn who was smirking at them.
"Well you kept this on quiet Jacob" she said.
"Yeah we did" Jacob said with a smile then the timer on his phone finished.
"Do you want to turn that off?" Robyn asked.
"Yes" Connie said with a sarcastic smile.
"Ok, have fun" Robyn said before walking into a cubical.

Jacob grabbed his phone and switched off the timer whilst Connie picked up the test from behind her.
She pulled the tissue off then looked down at it momentarily before she broke out into a huge smile and flung herself at Jacob.
"I love you Queen Bee" he whispered.
"I love you too" she replied also in a whisper.
"I take it its positive this time?" Jacob asked knowingly.
"Yes it is" Connie replied before she kissed him again.