Next Door

Rita sighed and threw her head back on to the pillow, "it's almost 2 in the morning, they've been at it for over 3 hours" she groaned to Iain who was lying next to her.
He had taken her out for a meal and booked a hotel room for them to spend the night in, unaware that Jacob had the same idea.
Jacob was pounding into Connie furiously, both of them moaning and panting loudly like they had been for the past three hours.
It had been fine at first, Rita and Iain had been doing the same thing but now all they wanted to do was sleep.
They were completely obvious to the fact that it was Connie and Jacob next door, not that they had any idea they were together in the first place.

"Right I've had enough, I'm going to knock on the door!" Rita said as she threw herself out of bed and wrapped her robe around her.
"And say what?" Iain asked.
"I'm going to tell them to shut up before I complain" Rita said then she walked out of the room.
Iain smirked and got out of then pulled his boxers on and followed her, he loved seeing angry Rita.
She knocked on the door loudly and the moans seemed to stop then a few minutes later the door opened.
"Jacob!" Rita said as her eyes went wide.
"Rita? Iain? What the fuck? Jacob said.
"I could ask you the same thing! Do you bloody well mind? We are trying to sleep!" Rita said.

"Jay, baby come back to bed, I'm not done with you let" they heard from a voice that they recognised very well.
"Is that Connie?" Iain asked in shock.
"Iain?" Connie said as she jumped out of bed and wrapped the sheet around her naked body.
She appeared in the door way and Rita and Iain stared at her in shock.
"You two are sleeping together?" Rita asked.
Jacob looked at Connie who sighed then smoothed the sheet out over her stomach with her right hand whilst holding her right hand out.
Rita and Iain looked at shock at the bump between Connie's hips and the diamond ring on her finger.
"No way! Connie Beauchamp's gone soft!" Iain said.
"I have not gone soft! I fell in love, there's a difference" Connie said defensively.
"Course there is babe" Jacob said sarcastically with a smirk.
"Shut up you or the engagements off" she joked.

"So I suppose knowing you both makes this a little easier, would you mind keeping it down? Even if you aren't finished with him yet Connie?" Rita said whilst trying to hide her smirk.
"Yes, sorry about that. He's just to irresistible" Connie smirked as she lent into Jacob.
"Hmm if you say so, anyway we'll probably see you tomorrow morning down at breakfast, oh and congratulations" Iain said.
"Thanks mate, sorry again about the noise" Jacob said.
Rita nodded then took Iain's hand and led him back to their room.
Jacob closed the door then picked Connie up and carried her back to bed, "I can't believe it was them! I'm so embarrassed!" she giggled.
"Well I'm sure I can make you forget about it all" he grinned before attaching his lips to hers again.