Y

Y - Yoga

Jacob was filling up his water bottle in the gym after a heavy weight lifting session.
He turned around just for a second when someone caught his eye.
In one of the private studios a woman was doing yoga and that woman was Connie.
Jacob finished filling up his water bottle before making his way to the door and slowly and quietly opening it.
Connie was no longer facing him so he quietly crept up behind her and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

"Oh my god" she almost screamed in shock.
She turned around to see who it was and came face to face with Jacob.
"Good morning sweetcheeks" he said flashing her his signature smile.
"Jacob what are you doing here? And more importantly why are your arms around my waist?" Connie asked him sternly.
"Err I decided to sneak up on you, and you're my girlfriend" Jacob told her slightly confused.
"Right well you've done that now so if you don't mind let go please Jacob, I'm busy" Connie said.
"You were busy last night too, and the night before, infact almost every night these past two weeks" Jacob said.
"Yes well I have a lot of work to do, now will you please let go of my waist" Connie growled.

Jacob's hands left her waist but he didn't move away from her, "right that's it, what's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing's wrong Jacob, I'm just busy" Connie told him.
"For God sake Connie you're doing yoga! In the five months we've been together I've never known you to do yoga, you've never told me to stop touching you unless I'd done something wrong, so what is it?" Jacob asked her.
"Jacob there is nothing wrong, now will you leave me alone?" Connie said angrily.
"Or what? What are you going to do if I don't?" Jacob asked her.
"Don't push me" she growled at him.
"Oh fuck it, deal with it yourself Connie, see this is the problem with you, you don't let people in! But you call me when you work out what you want" Jacob shouted then he turned around to walk away.

He got the door and was about to open it when he heard Connie let out a loud sob.
He turned back around stepping slightly closer to her, "Con?" he asked as she cried with her head in her hands.
"I'm pregnant" she said through her tears without looking at him.
"Seriously?" he asked her, he was shocked.
"No I just thought it would be funny to break down in tears then tell you that! Yes Jacob of course I'm serious"  Connie almost shouted.
"How long?" Jacob asked her.
"16 weeks" Connie said.
"No, how long have you known?" Jacob asked.
"3 weeks" Connie said quietly.

Jacob got closer to her again so that she was less than an arms length away.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked her.
"Because I was scared, we'd never spoke about having children, I thought you wouldn't want the baby, that you wouldn't want me anymore" Connie said sadly.
"Connie of course I'd want you and our baby, I love you. Both of you" Jacob said gently.
"I'm sorry" Connie said before wrapping her arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her too then gently kissed the top of her head, "it's ok sweetcheeks, you don't need to apologise" he whispered as she cried into his chest.

"I should of told you when I first found out" Connie said.
"Look I know now, and that's all that matters, everything's going to be ok" Jacob told her.
"Is that why you didn't want me touching you or to come round? Because you thought I might notice?" He asked her.
Connie nodded then pulled away from him and lifted up her baggy gym top to reveal a bump rounded by her black vest top underneath.
"Wow, can I?" Jacob said as he held out his hand.
Connie smiled then took his hand and placed it on her bump before lacing her fingers with his on top.

"This is amazing" Jacob said with a smile.
"I'm so happy you know now, it was horrible keeping it from you" Connie said.
"I'm happy I know too, I'm going to help you through it all Connie, I love you both" Jacob said.
"We both love you too" Connie replied before kissing his lips gently.