Hurry Up

"Hey baby" Jacob said as he walked up behind Connie in the corridor and wrapped his arms around her waist, placing his hands on her bump.
"Mmm hello muscles" Connie replied as she turned around in his arms.
He lent down and kissed her gently as he moved her towards the wall.
Connie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulle him closer as they kissed again, their tounges roaming each other's mouths.
Jacob pulled away and Connie giggled as they felt a strong kick but that giggle turned into a gasp as a sharp pain ripped through her abdomen.
"Babe, you ok?" Jacob asked as he stepped back.
"It's happening, she's coming" Connie said with a nervous smile as she looked down to see a clear liquid pooling between her legs.

Jacob wrapped his arm around her waist and held her up as she panted but smiled as she did so, "our baby's girls coming, we finally get to meet her" she said.
"I know sweetcheeks, now come on let's get you to HDC" he said as they began to walk.
"Zoe! We need you in here" he shouted.
Zoe came running in with Rita behind her as Jacob helped Connie up onto the bed.
"Aaah it really hurts now" Connie groaned.
"Alright baby, we'll get you some pain relief" Jacob said.
"Connie can you get changed into a gown then we'll asess you and get you some entenox" Zoe said as she held the gown out.
"I'm not... Wearing that! Aaaah, I'll take my pants off" she groaned.

Rita looked at Zoe who nodded, "if that's what you want, Rita let's try Connie pain relief please" she said.
Jacob helped Connie take her pants down her legs then massaged her lower back.
"This is all your fault Jacob" she groaned.
"I think it was a joint effort baby from what I can remember" he said but she glared at him.
"But of course mostly my fault, you doing alright?" he asked.
"Oh yeah I'm great! In labour but thought I'd be up for doing the dishes and flying a plane! What the hell do you think Jacob? Aaaah" Connie shouted at him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that" she apologised.
"it's ok baby, you're in pain" he said.
"Jay, I love you so much" she aaid as she rested her head back on the pillow.
"I know, I love you too con" he replied.

Two hours later Connie was becoming extremely annoyed, she was still only three centimetres.
"Why can't she just hurry up? Connie groaned.
"She likes it in there, feels protected by her mummy" Jacob told her.
"Well mummy wants her out now! I'm three centimetres, I can do that! That's got to be like this right?" Connie said as she held her hands up making a gap between them.
"I'd say it's more like this babe" Jacob said as he moved her hands closer together before Connie screamed out again, louder than ever before.
"That one fucking hurt! They must of been another couple of centimetres" she groaned.
Jacob sat down on the bed next to Connie and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "we need to be patient babe, I know it hurts and I know you want to meet her but she'll come when she's ready" he told her.
"I just wish it was now" she said as she cuddled into him.

After another four or so hours of Connie screaming out in pain she was finally ready to push.
Jacob held onto her hand and she screamed whilst pushing with everything she had.
"I hate this! Jacob I'm never letting you go anywhere near me down there again!" She shouted at him.
"If the consequences cause this much pain in my hand then I don't want to! Jesus Connie you've got some grip" he told her.
"I'm allowed to! I'm pushing a baby out of me" she panted before screaming as she pushed again.
"Ok Connie one more really big push should do it" Zoe told her.
She pushed as hard as she could then collasped backwards against the bed as her daughters cries filled the room.

Zoe cut the chord then wrapped her in a blanket and placed her on Connie's chest.
"Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby girl" she said.
"You've done it baby, well done" Jacob said before kissing the top of her head.
"I can't believe she's really here, she's so beautiful" Connie cried.
"Just like her mummy" Jacob said with tears in her eyes.
Connie kissed the top of her head then handed her over to Jacob.
"Hi baby girl, welcome to the world" he said softly.
"Do we have a name?" Rita asked.
"We liked Daniella and Cara, which one do you think Jay?" Connie said.
"I think she looks like a Cara, but we could always use Daniella as a middle name" he said.
"I like that, Cara Daniella Masters" Connie said.
"Perfect, just like our little girl" Jacob told her whilst handing Cara back over.
"I love you" Connie said.
"I love you too, both of you" he replied.