Are We There Yet?

Jacob had booked a cottage down in Cornwall for the weekend for himself, Connie, their twins and Grace.
"Mummy are we there yet?" Chloe asked Connie who was driving.
"Not yet sweetheart" Connie replied.
A few minutes passed before Daniel spoke, "are we there yet mummy?" he asked.
"No baby" Connie told him.
Another few minutes passed before Connie heard another "are we there yet" from Chloe, then another from Daniel, and another, and another, and another from each of them including Grace who had taken her headphones out and decided to join in on the fun.

Each time Connie replied "no", "not yet", "soon" or "I wish we were" but still they didn't stop, even Jacob had tried.
Finally they fell quiet, only for small whispers to be heard from the back then suddenly a very loud "are we there yet?!" from all three.
Connie groaned, "no!" she replied.
They carried on asking, Connie attempting to keep her cool for the next twenty minutes or so.
Grace eventually put her headphones back in and stopped then soon Chloe and Daniel became quiet, quickly falling asleep in their cars seats.

Connie let out a sigh of relief and continued to drive in silence until she felt Jacob's hand on her thigh.
"Babe?" he said softly.
"Yes?" she said as she smiled at him.
"Are we there yet?" he asked with a snigger.
"NO!" she practically screamed causing Grace to take out her headphones and the twins go jolt awake.
"Are you sure we aren't nearly there yet?" Chloe asked innocently causing Connie to groan loudly.
"No!" she said.
"So you aren't sure?" Jacob asked with a smirk.

I know it short but I like it, hope you enjoy it x