Tired

"Anyone seen Connie or Jacob?" Zoe asked.
"Last time I saw them they were going into the on call room" lofty said.
"Oh not again! Who's going this time?" Rita asked.
"Why don't we all go? Give them a bit of a shock" Zoe suggested.
"Sounds like a plan" Robyn said so her, cal, Rita, lofty and Zoe all headed up to the on call room.
"I can't here anything" Rita said as she pressed her ear against the door.
"Oh just go in, it's what we usually end up doing" cal said.
"Yeah, and they must be in there cause they went in ten minuets ago, they can't be that quick" lofty said.
Rita glared at them all before pushing the handle down and opening the door, not finding what any of them had expected.

Jacob and Connie where lying on the bed fully clothed, Connie lying on Jacob's chest sleeping peacefully as he stroked her hair.
"Shit, sorry Jacob" Rita whispered.
"It's fine, I know what you all thought we were doing but we aren't all about sex" he whispered back with a smirk.
"Clearly, just come down when you're ready then, wouldn't want to wake sleeping beauty" Zoe said quietly.
"Thanks, see you guys later" he said as they shut the door.
Connie mumbled and burried her face into his shoulder, "I'm going to fire them all, they interupted my sleep" she moaned.
"Oh so you are awake then?" he smirked.
"Yes, they woke me but I wasn't going to admit it incase they wanted us back down there" she replied.

Jacob laughed and kissed the top of her head, "not just a pretty face are you Mrs Masters?" he said.
"Nope, I know that" she smirked in response before cuddling into him again.
Jacob wrapped his arms around her tightly after pulling the covers up over them.
"I blame you for this" Connie groaned.
"For what?" he asked.
"Me being so tired, you were fucking me senseless till half two this morning!" she giggled.
"Well you weren't complaining this morning" Jacob grinned at her.
"No, but I was at four am when I was vomiting which is your fault, you got me pregnant Jay" Connie said.
"Pretty sure it was mutual babe but ok, get some sleep now" Jacob said as he caressed her cheek.
Connie smiled and closed her eyes and she rested her head in the crook of his neck, "I love you" she said.
"I love you too sweetcheeks" Jacob replied as he rested his hand on her stomach before closing his eyes himself.