Q

Q - Quickie

Jacob walked into Connie's office and slammed the door behind him then locked it.
She instantly left her seat and within seconds their lips were attached.
Connie moaned as Jacob started to massage her breasts with his hands underneath her shirt.
"Fuck me" she muttered against his lips.
He removed one hand from her breast then quickly undid his trousers letting them drop to the floor.
Connie then stepped out of her heels and let her trousers do the same.
Jacob lifted her up in his arms and carried her over to the couch then he sat down with her ontop.
They both removed their underwear before Connie sank down on Jacob's erection.

"Aaah" Connie moaned throwing her head back.
Jacob began to groan as she rose up and down repeatedly, sinking down on him further each time until she took all of his length.
"Oh Jacob" Connie groaned then he began to nibble on her neck.
His hands were on her hips, urging her to get faster which she did until neither of them could contain themselves and they both came loudly.
Connie rose off Jacob then he pulled her up onto his knee and wrapped his arms around her.
"I love you Staff Nurse Masters" Connie said as she tried to catch her breath.
"I love you too Mrs Masters" Jacob replied before he kissed her cheek softly.

"It's great being married to the boss, got our own office to have some fun" Jacob said.
"Our office? I think you mean my office" Connie corrected him.
"Your office, our office, what's the difference?" Jacob asked.
"Actually there's a lot of difference" Connie started but Jacob cut her off.
"Babe" he said.
"What?" Connie asked as she looked up at him.
"Shut up" he said with a smirk before kissing her lips again and sliding his tongue into her mouth.
"Round two?" Jacob asked her hopefully.
"Always" Connie replied.
"Good, but I'm on top" Jacob said then he pushed her down on the couch and slid into her.

They seperated for the second time fifteen minutes later just before there was a knock on the door.
"Shit" Jacob muttered as Connie climbed off him. They both grabbed their pants and put them on the Jacob sat down on Connie's couch as if nothing had happened.
Connie fixed her hair then unlocked her door to become face to face with Jac Naylor.
"Quickie in your office Jonnie?" Jac asked with a smirk as she stepped inside.
"No" Connie answered quickly.
"If you say so, I need you on Darwin if you don't mind" Jac said.
"Certainly, just give me ten minutes then I'll be up ok?" Connie asked.
"Ok thanks Connie, oh your lipsticks smudged" Jac said before she left laughing to herself slightly.