Ego

Jacob pulled back the curtain on the cubical and looked at the patient, "hand them over" he snarled.
"What?" The patient asked as he got up.
"The kodine. We know it was you that stole the pills" he said sternly.
Without warning the guy jumped from the bed and punched Jacob square in the face before running past the nurses station.
Connie witnessed this as she left her office, then without even thinking, stuck her foot out and swung her handbag hitting the patient in the face with some force and knocking him to the ground before she dug her heel into his back.
"Don't even think about moving" she said angrily.

All the staff began cheering as security came over and cuffed the man, Jacob also walking over.
"Nice job sexy" he smirked at Connie.
She laughed and placed her hand on his cheek, "hope he didn't damage your ego too much baby" she giggled before kissing his lips.
"Course not" he smirked.
"Yeah yeah, let me sort you face out. I'll get you some ice or that could leave a bruise" she told him.
"Hmm bit like the ones my hands left on your arse and my lips on your neck last night" Jacob said.
The staff erupted into laughter as Connie blushed Crimson, "meantion our sex life in work again and you'll have another bruise, understand?" she warned.
"Course queen bee" Jacob winked before making his way to cubicals, followed by Connie who without warning gave his arse a firm slap causing him to yelp, "ow!" he squealed.