Warm

The team had gone away for a week on what Hansen was calling team bonding although Connie didn't really see it like that.
They were skiing.
She hated the snow, the cold, the ski boots, most of it really.
They only thing that Connie was enjoying about it was spending time with Jacob.
Connie was sharing a room with Zoe which she wasn't exactly over the moon about.
Connie had headed up to bed early one night because she was cold and starting go get annoyed by some of the staff.
Jacob had followed her up a few minutes later to check she was ok.

"Connie?" he said quietly as he walked in.
"Hey, what's up?" Connie asked as she rolled over to face her.
"I came to check you're alright" he said.
"I'm fine, I just cold and everyone seems to be getting on my nerves" she told him.
"So no different to what they usually do?" Jacob said with a smirk.
Connie sat up and gently hit him on the arm with a giggle.
He fell further forward on the bed and began to tickle her waist.
"Ah Jacob stop" she squealed whilst laughing.
He carried on causing her to laugh more, "muscles stop please" she said whilst trying to catch her breath.
He stopped with a smile on his face as she was looking at him intently.

Connie moved her hand and cupped his cheek as he lent in towards her and gently kissed her. Jacob pulled away after a few seconds hoping for her approval which he got so lent down and kissed her again.
She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling his body closer to hers.
She moaned as he moved his lips down her jawline to her neck which he bit leaving a purple mark.
"Well I definetly know how to warm you up" Jacob said with a smirk.
"Stop faffing about and fuck me" Connie ordered.
"Mmm fistey one aren't you Mrs B" Jacob said as he sat up and pulled his shirt over his head.

They removed the rest of their clothes then Jacob climbed under the cover with Connie and lined himself up against her then pushed himself in slowly.
They both moaned and Connie dug her nails into his back as they moved rhythmically together.
"Harder Jay" Connie moaned and Jacob complied then began pounding into her forcefully, moaning loudly as he did so.
Connie raised her hips and tightened around him sending him over the edge then he came inside of her as she screamed out whilst orgasming.
Jacob pulled out then flipped them over so Connie was lying on top of him.
"Warmer now sweetcheeks?" he asked her.
"Very much so thank you staff nurse masters" Connie said before kissing him again.

Zoe opened the door quietly ten minutes later as she assumed that Connie was asleep so got the shock of her life.
Connie was kneeling on top of Jacob as they kissed passionately, completely oblivious to the door opening.
Zoe looked around and saw all of their clothes on the floor and realised that they must of been naked underneath the duvet.
She went to turn back around and walk out but accidently kicked a shoe that was lying on the floor.
Connie rolled off Jacob and pulled the up so it was covering her chest.
"Zoe... I err" Connie stuttered.
"Do you want me to double up with Rita or someone?" Zoe asked.
Connie looked at Jacob who didn't seem too bothered, "no, no not unless you want to. Aslong as you don't mind Jacob sleeping in here" she said.

Zoe went into the bathroom and changed into her nightwear before climbing into her own bed.
"I want an explanation in the morning, but for now I want sleep so please contain yourselves" she said whilst laughing.
"Don't worry we will, night Zoe" Jacob said as he wrapped his arms around Connie's waist.
"Good night" Zoe said before closing her eyes.
Jacob pulled Connie further down the bed then dipped his head to kiss her gently, "I love you" he whispered.
"I love you too" Connie whispered back then she kissed him one last time before cuddling into his bare chest.