Bucket List

"Jacob here's my laptop, it's got all the documents you need for sorting out the figures" Connie said as she held it out to him.
"Thanks sweetcheeks, see you tomorrow" Jacob grinned, taking her laptop and walking out of the ED.
They both went their seperate ways home, Jacob sitting in front of the TV with a beer and Connie's laptop.
He selected the documents folder, only finding two items to select, Figures 06-2016, and, Bucket List.
He didn't want to snoop, he tried to resist but he couldn't help it, he was intrigued to find out what more Connie Beauchamp could want from life.
Jacob let out a sigh before selecting the folder and waiting for it to open.

It appeared in front of him and he began to read over the bullet points.
• Be a better mother
• Perform twenty pulmonary endarterectomy's
• Become CEO
• Run a marathon
• Tell Jacob
Jacob raised an eyebrow as he scanned over the words, 'tell Jacob' wondering what on earth that meant.
His mind wandered but he couldn't think what could be so big that it was bucket list worthy that she needed to tell him.
Finally he slammed shut the laptop, placed it on the coffee table with his beer and pulling on his shoes.
He left the house and drove to hers, walking up the front path and knocking on the door.

"Jacob what are you doing here?" Connie asked as she opened the door wearing a small vest top and pair of tight shorts.
"Tell me what?" he asked without answering her question.
"What?" Connie said in confusion.
"Your bucket list, tell me what?" he asked again, this time giving some clarification.
"Jacob! You snooped!" She said.
"Yeah yeah whatever, you're an intriguing woman. Now tell me what?" Jacob said.
"Nothing, it's not important" Connie replied.
"It was important enough to be on your bucket list and I'm giving you the chance to tell me, no judgement whatever it is. So tell me" Jacob said.

Connie sighed and looked at him, "I'm in love with you" she said gently.
Jacob didn't even need to think of his response, he'd been waiting for this day for so long, "I'm in love with you too" he said confidently.
"What? Really?" Connie asked in shock.
"Yeah, really" Jacob replied before pushing his lips onto hers.
Connie instantly responded, wrapping her arms around his neck as his hands gripped her thighs and he lifted her up onto his waist.
She kicked the door closed then they stumbled through the house kissing passionately and ripping the clothes off each other.

Half an hour later Connie rolled off Jacob, both of them grinning and catching their breath.
"Well I can cross that one off my list" she laughed.
"Yeah you could if I hadn't left your lap top at mine" he chuckled.
"Idiot" Connie smirked then hit him on the chest with her pillow.
"You love me for it" Jacob said.
"Yeah, I really do" she smiled.