Missed Me

"Miss me sweetcheeks?" Jacob whispered in Connie's ear as he came up behind her and placed his hands over her eyes.
She screamed with happiness alerting everyone in the ED then turned around and jumped on him sending them both falling to the ground.
"Woah babe! I missed you too" he grinned.
"Don't you ever go away again! No more stupid conferences, I missed you so much and I'm ready to kill you right now but I also want to kiss you! Do you see what you going away does to me?" She said before attaching her lips to his kissing him like her like depended on it until a voice stopped her in her tracks.
"Did you miss me too mummy?" Grace asked.
Connie looked up immediately then stood up and threw her arms around her little girl who hugged her back tightly.

"Grace what are you doing here? How? Where's your dad?" Connie asked.
"I didn't come with dad. I came with Jacob, he wasn't really on a conference. He was in New York getting me" Grace explained.
Connie turned around to face Jacob who had just stood up, "you did this for me? You got my little girl back for me" she said with tears in her eyes.
Jacob nodded and wrapped his arm around her waist, "I just want you to be happy Con, I'll do whatever it takes" he replied.
Connie lent up and kissed him gently, "thank you, I can now say that you going away was worth it" she said as she held onto Grace's hand.

Jacob grinned and kissed her head, "you really must of missed me through, first time you've ever jumped on my like that. Now I think of it, it's the first time anyone's ever jumped on my cause they missed me, you really are one of a kind Connie Beauchamp" he said.
Connie giggled and pulled Grace closer to her hugging them both, "there's two of us now Jacob, I'm wishing you luck" she said.
Grace laughed, "I'm almost as scary as mummy, but only almost" she said.
"Well almost is a relief, I'd be trembling with fear living with two scary Beauchamp's!" he said.
"Living with? Grace is staying permanently?" Connie asked.
"Yeah! I missed you so much mummy, New York was fun but it wasn't good being without you, dad wasn't as nice as you are. You do want me to stay song you?" Grace replied.
"Yes! Of course I do Gracie, I'm so happy you're home!" Connie grinned.
"Me too mummy!" she smiled up at her as Connie kissed Jacob again.
"I love you" she whispered.
"I love you too" she replied.