Laughter

The staff turned to look towards Connie's office as they heard screams of laughter.
The door opened and Connie ran out laughing followed by Jacob who grabbed her by the waist and started tickling her.
"Jacob no! Aah jacob get off me!" Connie squealed through her laughter.
People were watching them, staff, patients and relatives wondering what they were doing.
Jacob picked Connie up and moved her against the wall where he began kissing her.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, grinning into the kiss.
"Mrs Beauchamp! Staff Nurse Masters! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Henrik Hansen shouted at them.

Connie pulled away and rested her chin on Jacob's shoulder as she looked over at him.
"Problem Henrik?" Connie asked.
"I'd wonder if you could call me Mr Hansen, and yes there is a problem. Your behaviour is completely unprofessional. Mrs Beauchamp I cannot tolerate this" he said.
"Ah i get it now, you're jealous because you aren't getting any" Connie said with a sarcastic smile.
"Do not talk to me like that! I am the CEO" he said sternly.
"And this is my department so unless you needed something I can't see any reason for you to be here. You're a general surgeon, this is an emergency department" she told him.
"I came down to see if things were running smoothly! Clearly not, haven't you both got work to do?" Henrik asked.
"No, we are on our break" Connie replied with a sarcastic smile.

Hansen glared at before turning around and walking out, many of the staff bursting out laughing as soon as he had gone.
"I can't believe you just accused the CEO of being jealous because he's not getting any! Oh babe that was special" Jacob laughed.
"I aim to please, now can we go back to the comfort of my office without you tickling me to death?" Connie asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I suppose, as long as I get a kiss" Jacob grinned as he put her down.
Connie nodded then pecked his lips before walking off to her office holding onto her hand.