Cuddles

"Hi baby" Jacob said as he walked into Connie's bedroom then climbed into bed with her.
Connie curled up against him then pulled the cover tighter over them and over her head.
"Awww what's up? You still tired?" he said softly.
She mumbled then nuzzled into his chest, "I want cuddles" she said.
"Aww baby, you're not usually so cuddly. Everything ok?" he asked.
"I just want to be with you, I love you" she admitted.
Jacob placed his hand on her cheek and gently stroked it, "I love you too" he said with tears in his eyes.
It was the first time they'd said it and he couldn't be happier.

He gently kissed Connie's neck as she snuggled into him causing her to giggle.
"You're so beautiful baby" he whispered.
"You're not to bad looking yourself staff nurse masters, how was work?" Connie replied.
"Lily pissed off a few patients, Lofty fell over and Cal was hungover. Same as every day" Jacob said.
"Oh so I wasn't missed then?" she asked.
"Of course you were babe, I missed you, and the use of your office" Jacob said.
Connie giggled, "I missed you too" she said.

Jacob nuzzled his chin into Connie's neck, "Jay that tickles" she moaned.
"Sorry baby, still cold and tired?" he asked.
"A little, you need to sleep anyway" Connie replied.
Jacob pulled the covers tighter around them then kissed the top of her head, "in that case let's get some sleep" he said.
"Mmm, I love you" she mumbled.
"I love you too sweetcheeks" Jacob said as they both closed their eyes.

Short one but thought it was cute x