Fiancé

"Which one of you skanks is sleeping with my fiancé?" Jacob's fiancé shouted as she walked into the pub.
Everyone turned around in confusion and stared at her, "We genuinely have no idea what you're on about" Rita said.
"Course you don't, where is he then? He's not at home and he's not here so where is he?" She shouted.
"He's still on shift" Cal told her.
"His shift should of finished two hours ago, I checked his rota! Where the hell is he?" she asked.
"Melissa calm down, the last time we saw him he was still working. Maybe Connie asked him to do some extra hours" Cal said.
"Connie's his boss right? I'll go and ask her then! I know he's sleeping with someone, I found her fucking underwear in his car!" she screamed then she turned around and walked out.

"You don't think it's Connie do you? Those two have been weird around each other lately, and Melissa is right about his shift finishing" Robyn pointed out.
"Connie wouldn't do that, would she?" Ethan said.
Suddenly Zoe jumped up out of her seat and made her way out.
"Well I'm not missing this show, come on!" Robyn said as they all followed Zoe out of the pub.
They stopped when they saw Melissa scream in horror then they noticed why.
Jacob put two bags into the back of a taxi then pushed Connie up against the door kissing her furiously, both of them completely ignoring the scream.
Melissa walked over angrily and stood infront of them, having to cough to alert them.
"Melissa! What are you doing here?" Jacob asked in shock.
"I knew you were cheating on me! I knew it, why Jacob? I thought you loved me but instead I found her underwear in the back of your car! What are the bags and the taxi for? Where are you going?" Melissa shouted.

"New York, a holiday" Jacob informed her.
"You're leaving? When were you going to tell me?" She screeched.
"I didn't have to tell you anything! You're a hypocrite, don't think I don't know about the guy from the bar. I'm leaving with Connie and you're just going to have to suck it up" he spat.
"Why?! Why her? Is it the money, the consultants salary? Is that you want? What the fuck has that skank got that I haven't?" Melissa shouted.
Connie raised her hand to slap her across the face but Jacob caught it, "she's not worth it baby" he said.
"I'm worth so much more than her! I'm pregnant" Melissa said.
"I found the negative pregnancy test in the bin this morning! All three of them, nothing you say is going to get me to stay, I love Connie" Jacob told her.

Melissa lunged at Connie but Cal grabbed her back.
"Oh no you don't" he said as he held her back, kicking and screaming.
"You two go, before you miss your flight" Zoe said.
"Ok, are you sure you can hold the fort here?" Connie asked.
"Certain, it'll be a breeze" Zoe said with a smirk.
Connie smiled then hugged her before hugging Charlie, "I'll be back in two weeks, don't miss me too much" she said.
"I'll try, look after yourself, and my grandson" Charlie said as he placed his hand on her stomach.
"You're pregnant?" Melissa screamed as she fought against Cal again.
"Sorry about that" Charlie said.
"It's fine, better to rub it in her face really. Ready to go Muscles?" Connie said.
"Sure sweetcheeks, we'll see you in two weeks everyone! Keep the ED standings for her will you?" Jacob said as he took Connie's hand.
"Have a great time!" Robyn cheered as they got into the taxi.
"No! You can't fucking do this to me!" Melissa screamed.

Jacob shook his then closed the door behind them as everyone waved.
They waved back as the taxi drove away and Cal finally released Melissa from his hold.
She looked at everyone glaring at her then walked off hanging her head in shame.
Jacob wrapped his arm around Connie's waist then placed his hand on her stomach feeling a small kick for the first time.
"I'm so happy Jacob" Connie said before kissing him gently.
"Me too sweetcheeks, and just think, we'll be coming back with an extra one, mini Beauchamp" he said.
"I know, she's so excited about it, me, you and her baby brother" she replied.
"Everything will be perfect, our happy family" he grinned.