Photo

"So sweetcheeks, did you get my photo?" Jacob smirked at Connie.
"No, what photo?" Connie asked with a confused face.
"Jacob! What the hell is this?" Rita shouted as she turned around her phone to show him.
"That would be me" he stuttered.
"Oh I'm aware of that! Fancy explaining why you're only wearing your boxers which clearly aren't containing much!" She said.
Everyone was laughing as Jacob looked sleepishlt at Rita.
"So that's the photo you meant?" Connie whispered in Jacob's ear.
"It was meant for you?" Rita asked in shock.
"Yes, problem? Feel free to forward it to me if you like" Connie said sarcastically.

Jacob grinned and wrapped his arm around Connie's waist, "I could show you it all again in person if you want sweetcheeks" he said.
"Oh I'd like that Staff Nurse Masters, shall we take this into my office?" Connie asked.
"Sounds like a good idea" he grinned before leading her away.
"What the hell just happened there?" Rita shouted.
"No way! Mrs B and Jacob getting it on" Robyn laughed.
"Oh god she could shut the blinds!" Dylan said as he noticed them kissing passionately through the window in her office.
"I'm going to be sick" Lofty joked.

Short one but hope you like it x