Spa Weekend

This ones more of a short story so will be a few chapters long x

Rita left Connie's office as Jacob walked in to find Connie sighing to herself.
"Everything ok?" he asked.
"Me and my cousin had booked to go on a spa weekend. We both new in advance so she had time to get time off, what she didn't do was mention it to her boyfriend. So he's taking her to Paris this week. So I asked Rita to come, thought it might be nice for her to relax before her wedding but she can't go either. So looks like it's a spa weekend for one unless you'd rather come with me" Connie replied, her last comment being intended as a joke.
"Alright, when do we leave?" Jacob asked.
"What? Jacob it's a full body massage, sauna, steam room, hot tub, manicure and pedicure, with a two night stay and champagne and strawberries" she told him.

Jacob laughed, "I can deal with that, well maybe not the manicure and predicure but I'm sure I could find something to do whilst you have that done" he said.
"There's a gym there... Are you serious? Do you actually want to come?" Connie asked.
"If you can't find anyone else, it's up to you sweetcheeks" Jacob said.
"Err, yes ok, I'll pick you up at eight o'clock tonight" she replied with a smile.
"Ok, see you then sweetcheeks" he said with a wink before retreating out of her office.
"Have you found anyone to go with you?" Rita asked a while later at the nurses station, receiving just a nod from Connie.
"Who?" she asked.
Connie lowered her voice a little, "Jacob" she said, causing Rita to walk of laughing thinking she was joking.

Connie arrived at Jacob's around eight then he came outside hearing her beep the horn.
He got in with his over night bag and smiled to her, "haven't found a better offer then?" he asked.
"No, I did ask but even Hansen was busy" she smirked.
Jacob glared playfully and laughed, "you know you're ecstatic about this really her said.
Connie drove, a comfortable silence descending on the car for most of the journey.
Finally she pulled up at the spa and got out, then they made their way inside.
"I've booked two rooms under Connie Beauchamp" she said as she stood infront of the reception desk.

The receptionist typed away then looked at Connie, "ah your cousin called this morning to cancel her room booking, so it's just the one now" she replied.
"What? No, I booked two. She had no right to change it, yes she was staying too but I booked it all, it was her birthday present!" Connie said.
"I'm sorry Mrs Beauchamp, there is only one room available. It's a double bed if that helps" the receptionist told her.
"Fine, I suppose it'll have to do" she said with a sigh then took the room key from her and walked away followed by Jacob.
"I have no idea why she did that" she said to Jacob.
"Maybe she thought you wouldn't be bringing anyone else and didn't want you to have to pay for her room?" he suggested.
"Possibly. You are ok with this aren't you? The room share?" Connie asked.
"Course I am sweetcheeks" Jacob replied.

They went up to their room finding it to be very large with the king sized bed in the centre, a flat screen TV and en suite bathroom with a hot tub.
"This is nice" Jacob said as he put his bag down.
Connie nodded and took off her coat, "we have dinner tonight then the massages booked for tomorrow morning" she told him.
He smiled and nodded then they quickly freshened up before going down to dinner.
Through out dinner they chatted, ate and drank their wine comfortably before heading back up to their rooms.

"I'm just going to get changed" Connie said as she took her bag and entered the bathroom.
She came out wearing a black lacy thigh length night dress, "sorry, I assumed I would be sleeping alone, this was all I brought with me to sleep in" she said.
"It's fine, I thought the same so I only have my boxers to sleep in, is that ok?" Jacob asked.
"Of course, we are adults and perfectly mature enough" Connie replied before pulling back the covers and slipping into bed.
Jacob began stripping down to his boxers, as Connie sat in bed chewing on her lip, she was loving what she saw although she would never admit it.
He climbed into bed next to her and smiled, "night sweetcheeks" he said.
"Night muscles" Connie replied.
They both laid there, feeling slightly awkward until Jacob decided to take a risk and shuffled closer to Connie.
She smiled and cuddled up closer to him as she felt his hand on her waist then he placed a kiss to her head before they both began to drift off.