Z

Z - Zip

Jacob came home from work and went upstairs to get changed.
He started to undo his jeans, the button opened with great ease but the zip was stuck.
"Fuck" he muttered as it wasn't coming down.
He was still pulling on it when his phone rang. He grabbed it off the bed and answered it.
"Hey sweetcheeks, everything ok?" He greeted Connie.
"I was just wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink? Or get some takeout food" Connie said.
"Sure, but err you any good with zips?" Jacob asked her.
"Maybe, why?" Connie asked him.
"I'm having a little bit of trouble" Jacob told her.
Connie smiled unbeknown to him, "I'll be there in ten" she told him.

Connie arrived ten minutes later like she said she would, bringing a bottle of wine with her.
"Still having trouble Jacob?" Connie asked with a smirk.
"Yes" Jacob told her.
"Don't worry I'll help you" Connie said as she ushered him upstairs.
"Oh I'm sure you will, the thought of your hands being anywhere near there is driving you crazy, I can tell" Jacob said.
Connie glared at him, "do you want help or not?" she asked.
"Yeah sorry" Jacob replied.

Connie stood closer to him then moved his zip around a bit before pulling it down.
"How the hell did you do that?" Jacob asked.
"I removed the small bit of fabric from your jeans that was trapped in it" Connie said smirking at him.
"I hadn't noticed that, but it's not my fault, you have a different view on it than I do" Jacob said before pulling his jeans down his legs.
"Jacob what are you doing?!" Connie asked him.
"I'm getting changed" Jacob said innocently.
"Jesus Jacob you could of warned me, given me time to leave" Connie said whilst trying to not look at his tight boxers.

"Come on sweetcheeks you see the insides of people's bodies everyday but are scared to see me in my underpants?" Jacob said.
"I am not scared. And I only see that because it is my job, where are your takeout menus?" Connie asked him.
"In the kitchen, but you don't have to leave queen bee, I've got nothing to be ashamed of" Jacob said with a grin.
Connie smirked then looked him up and down, "I can tell" she muttered hoping he hadn't heard but he had.
"Like what you see then?" Jacob asked her.
"No" Connie said looking down at the floor.

Jacob grabbed Connie by the waist and pulled her closer, "oh I think you do" he whispered in her ear before gently nibbling on her earlobe then planting kisses down her jaw and neck.
Connie raised her head allowing him better access to her neck and moaned as he gently sucked on her sweet spot.
"Like that sweetcheeks?" Jacob asked her when he stopped.
Connie didn't say anything, instead she cupped his cheeks in her hands and lent in towards him. His hands rested on her waist still as their lips met for the first time.
It started off gentle but soon got heated and Jacob kicked his trousers off his ankles then pulled away from Connie and pulled her top over her head.

They stripped each other of their remaining clothes then Jacob pushed Connie onto the bed then slowly slid into her.
"Aaaah Jacob" Connie moaned in pleasure as she adjusted to his size.
Jacob began to pace himself thrusting in and out of her, groaning as he did so.
"Fuck, oh Jacob" Connie screamed as he got faster and harder.
She tightened around him, sending him over the edge and he came inside of her closely followed by her reaching her orgasm and coming over him.
Jacob pulled out of Connie then wrapped his arms around her naked waist.
"I should get my zip stuck more often" Jacob panted.
Connie smiled, "yes you should" she said before gently kissing his lips.

Credit to Connie-Masters for the idea of Jacob's zip! x

Hope you have all enjoyed the one shots x