Breakfast

Connie moaned and spread her legs out further, having her knees up as Jacob ran his tounge up and down her entrance.
"Morning mummy!" Mason giggled as he ran into their bedroom.
Her eyes shot open and she looked up, making sure the cover was completely covering them, which it was.
Jacob kept still, unsure of what to do.
"Put your legs down mummy, you look silly!" Mason said before pushing on one of Connie's legs.
She laughed and let them fall down, unsure of Jacob's position.
"Ow!" he groaned which Connie quickly covered with a cough.
"What was that?" Mason asked.
"Just a cough sweetie" she replied.
"You said ow! Silly mummy!" he giggled.
"Yes, now why don't you go and wait downstairs for me?" Connie suggested.

"Ok, want breakfast please" Mason said before skipping out of the room.
"Can't he see I was trying to have my breakfast?" Jacob asked as he popped his head up.
Connie laughed and pushed him back down, "continue then Mr Masters" she smirked.
"No but seriously babe, how did he not notice the mound underneath the duvet between your legs?" he asked, again coming up and looking at her.
"Jacob, down there now" Connie said.
"Yeah yeah alright, but seriously do we need to get him glasses?!" Jacob said.
"Oh for godsake Jacob!" Connie sighed then pulled the cover up, pulled up her pyjama shorts and threw herself out of bed.

"Where you going?" he asked in confusion.
"Down stairs to make our son some breakfast" Connie replied.
"I thought I was having breakfast!" he chuckled.
"Moments passed, you can have some toast" she shouted back before making her way out of the room and down the stairs.
"But connieeeeee" Jacob groaned as he got up too.
"Nope. No buts. I know what you're thinking, that I'd return the favour, and I would have if you hadn't been so interested in how our son didn't see you beneath the duvet. Honestly I'd say you're lucky he didn't otherwise you'd be answering a lot of awkward questions!" Connie shouted back to him laughing a little.