Wedding

Connie woke up with the sun streaming through the curtains onto her naked body.
She rolled over smiling and came face to face with Jacob, and that was when everything had came back to her.
It seemed she had taken a leaf out of Zoe's book on the night before her wedding and woken up naked next to another man the next morning.
"Jacob" she said alerting him.
He mumbled something unintelligent then wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.
"Jacob" she said again louder.
He opened his eyes and realised what had happened.

"Shit, Connie I'm so sorry" Jacob said as he moved his arm away.
"Don't be, it wasn't just you" Connie replied.
"What time is it?" Jacob asked.
Connie lent over to the side of the bed and pressed the button on her phone.
"Fuck! Jacob it's half eleven!" she practically shouted.
"What do we do?" Jacob asked.
"I don't know, I've got seven missed calls from Jac, and a load from Zoe and Charlie. I can't believe this!" Connie said.
"What times the wedding supposed to start?" Jacob asked.
"12, you'd of known if you were going to come" Connie spat.

"Get dressed Connie, I'll drop you off at home then you can pick up your dress then I'll take you to the hotel" Jacob said as he picked his boxers up off the floor.
"So that's it? Great sex and all but that's it, jobs done, I'll take you to get married to someone else now. Fine, if that's how you want it" Connie shouted at him.
"You think I want that? You chose him Connie, you said yes!" Jacob shouted back.
"Well he wasn't exactly my first choice! It just so happened that my first choice couldn't care less!" Connie shouted.

Jacob dropped his boxers then quickly moved back over to her and pulled her by the waist before sending his lips crashing down on to hers.
Connie instantly responded and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him on top of her.
"I want you Jacob" she said in between kisses.
Jacob lined himself up then slid into her causing them both to moan in pleasure.
The moved together rhythmically as Connie arched her back and raised her hips to take all of his length. She dug her nails into his back as he picked up the pace and began to pound into her forcefully so Connie was screaming out in pleasure.
"Aaah Connie" Jacob moaned as he felt her tighten around him.
He gently bit her neck as she orgasmed whilst he came inside of her.

Jacob pulled out then wrapped his arms around her waist.
She curled up against his chest then pulled the sheets back over their naked bodies.
"Connie, I love you" he said gently hoping that he hadn't made everything worse.
"I love you too you idiot, why you had to wait till my wedding day to tell me I don't know" she said whilst half laughing half crying into his chest.
"I'm sorry" he said sadly as he began to stroke her hair.
"Don't leave me" she said softly.
"I won't baby, I won't" Jacob reassured her.

"I didn't mean what I said, about you not being able to care less" Connie told him.
"I know" Jacob said with a small smile.
"I guess I should call Brad, tell him I'm not coming. I won't explain why over the phone but he needs to know" Connie said.
Jacob nodded then took her phone from the bedside table and handed it to her.
She scrolled through her contacts then found his name and pressed call then Brad answered a few seconds later.

"You're not coming are you?" he asked her.
"No Brad I'm not, how did you know?" Connie asked.
"Zoe, Jac and Charlie didn't have a clue where you were. They checked the house, the ED, the hotel. I know you're with him Connie, I know you left with him last night" Brad said.
"I'm sorry" Connie said sincerely.
"That doesn't really matter though does it? I know he loves you so make sure he takes care of you" Brad told her.
"He will, I know he will" Connie assured him.
"Good, Connie I love you" he said.
"I know" Connie replied before the line went dead.

"You ok?" Jacob asked Connie.
She nodded then put the phone down on the side before taking Jacob's hand in hers.
"He already knew I wasn't coming, and he knew why. It seems it was a lot more obvious how we feel than I thought" Connie told him.
"Yeah, just maybe not to us" Jacob said as he wrapped his arm around Connie's shoulder and pulled her into his chest.
"I love you muscles" she said softly.
"I love you too beautiful" Jacob replied before kissing the top of her head.