U

U - Undercovers

Jacob pushed Connie up against the far wall of the store cupboard as their hands roamed each other's bodies and they kissed passionately.
Connie's hands went to Jacob's belt which she was just about to undo when they heard the door handle move.
Jacob pulled Connie over to the other side behind a set of selves then they grabbed the spare blankets for the beds off the floor and hid underneath them.
"I thought you locked the door" Connie whispered.
"No, I thought you did" Jacob whispered back.

He peered out from under the cover to see Zoe and Max doing what they just had been.
"It's Zoe and Max" he whispered.
"Oh my god, we will hear everything" Connie replied.
"Or we stop them now, come out" Jacob suggested in a whisper.
"What and reveal to them what we were doing?" Connie said.
"Good point, we are fucked" he muttered.
"We are going to be stuck in here for ages" Connie said with a quiet sigh.
"Yeah I know" Jacob muttered.

Ten minutes later the cover they were under had been hit by items of clothing from Zoe and Max and they had heard them quite frequently.
"My phone" Connie whispered as she felt it vibrate and suddenly her ring tone became very loud.
"What the fuck is that?" Max asked as he and Zoe separated.
"Sounds like Connie's phone" Zoe said then she moved closer to where Connie was trying to turn the phone off.
Zoe pulled the covers off Connie and Jacob who were looking up awkwardly.
"Shit" Zoe muttered then she grabbed her top of the floor and covered her self.

"This is not what it looks like" Jacob said quickly.
"I think it is mate" Max said.
"No Max it isn't, now I suggest you put your shirt back on and get back to work if you want to keep your job" Connie growled at him.
"Back to work? Like you and Jacob?" Zoe asked sarcastically after putting her top back on.
Connie and Jacob stood up and Connie pushed past Zoe and opened the door.
"Get out there now" Connie growled as she stood with her hand on her hips.
"Come on Max, I'll sort it out later" Zoe said as she walked out glaring at Connie and Jacob.
Max followed Zoe out awkwardly receiving a murderous look from Connie who slammed the door behind them in frustration.
"You ok babe?" Jacob asked her.
Connie locked the door then quickly pulled her top over her head revealing her pink lace bra, "yes, now where were we?" she asked.
Jacob grinned then picked her up in his arms and kissed her passionatly.