Celebration

Jacob went straight home after his shift to see Connie. Her shift had ended an hour before his, and although usually she would of done paperwork in her office whilst waiting for him she told him she wasn't feeling to good so went home.
"Con? You feeling any better sweetcheeks?" He shouted.
"Oh very much so" Connie said as she appeared in the doorway.
Jacob's jaw dropped at the sight, she was wearing nothing but a pair of black stiletto louboutains.

"See something you like?" Connie asked him.
Jacob dropped his bag and coat on the floor then pinned Connie up against the wall and kissed her furiously but Connie pushed him off.
"Come with me" she said before taking him by the hand and leading him upstairs to their bedroom which was filled with rose petals, candles and champagne on ice.
"Take your clothes off" she ordered. Jacob did as she said until he was stood naked infront of her. She took his hand again and led him over to the bed which she pushed him down on.

Connie took a blindfold out of the bedside table then put it over Jacob's eyes so he could no longer see before she sat herself across his thighs.
"Have you taken your shoes off?" Jacob asked Connie.
"No" she said with a smirk then without warning she lowered herself on to Jacob's hard length.
"Aaah oh god Connie" Jacob moaned as she began to ride him.
She picked up the pace getting quicker and quicker until she tightened around him causing him to explode inside of her as an orgasm ripped through her body.

Connie rose off Jacob then collapsed next to him as he removed the blindfold.
She then climbed out of the bed and poured champagne into a glass.
"What was all that in aid of then sweetcheeks?" Jacob panted.
"We're celebrating" Connie said simply as she handed him the glass.
"Celebrating what?" Jacob asked.
"Wait and see" Connie said as she climbed back into bed.
"Aren't you having any?" Jacob said pointing to the champagne.
"No" Connie told him.

Jacob looked at her supsicously, "I have a present for you" she told him.
She lent over and opened the bedside table draw again and pulled out a long red box with a gold ribbon on top.
"What is it?" Jacob asked her.
"Open it" Connie told him.
He looked at her suspicously but never the less opened the box, and broke out into a big grin.
"That's why you aren't drinking the champagne?" He asked her as he took the positive pregnancy test from the box.
"Yea, we're having a baby" Connie practically shouted happily.
Jacob pulled her into a kiss and placed his hands on her stomach.

"I really wasn't expecting this when I got home queen bee, so much for being ill" Jacob said whilst smirking.
"Well I wanted to suprise you" Connie replied.
"God I love you" he told her.
"I love you too muscles" She said before cuddling into his chest.
"When did you find out?" Jacob asked her.
"Today, I'm eleven weeks. I have a scan booked for Tuesday, I'll get someone to cover your shift" Connie said.

"When are we going to tell the team? They are going to notice soon, and they are going to wonder who the father is" Jacob said.
"And when they ask, We'll tell them" Connie said with a smile.
Jacob looked at her intently, "you're so beautiful" he said as he tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.
"Trying to talk me into round two are we Mr Masters?" Connie asked as she ran her nails down his chest.
"Maybe" Jacob replied before pushing his lips onto hers.