Door Bell

Connie staddled Jacob and he held her waist as they explored each other's mouths whilst sitting on her couch.
She pulled his shirt up then they pulled apart so he could take it over his head just as the doorbell rang.
"Oh that's probably my shoe delivery" Connie said as she climbed off him and went to the door.
She opened it to find a tearful Zoe on the other side, "Hello Zoe, are you ok?" Connie said quite loudly, loud enough for Jacob to here.
Quickly he jumped off the couch with his shoes and top then went up the stairs into Connies bedroom.
"Max and I had another argument, just as things were starting to get back on track" Zoe sobbed.
"Oh, come in. What happened?" Connie asked.
"I don't even know to be honest but he ended up bringing up my hen night, he saying he wants a divorce again. How many times is he going to say it before he really means it and acts on it?" Zoe said as she walked in.

Connie sat down on the couch next to her and handed her a tissue, "he's probably just angry Zo, he'll calm down" she reassured her.
"I know, he usually does. I just needed someone to talk to but I hope I'm not interrupting anything, there's two wine glasses" Zoe said.
"No way Zoe, come on its me, who'd I be seeing? Jac left about fifteen minutes ago" Connie lied.
"Ok, sure you haven't got a thing for a certain nurse?" Zoe smirked, clearly cheering up a bit.
"Oh I'm certain, not at all, do you want a drink?" She replied.
"Just some water please, I'm driving. Mind if I use your bathroom?" Zoe said.
"Sure" Connie said then she walked into the kitchen and instantly pulled her phone out,
'Don't be hiding in the bathroom, Zoe's on her way up xx' she quickly text Jacob.

He replied a few seconds later as Connie was taking a glass out of the cupboard, 'I'm in your bedroom, so you haven't got a thing for me at all ay? ;) xx'
Connie giggled to herself before replying, 'take your clothes off and get in bed, shouldn't be too long xx'
She filled the glass up with water then went back into the living room waiting for Zoe who returned a few minutes later, "Connie you know you can tell me anything right?" she said.
"Yes, why?" Connie asked.
"Are you sure there's no one in your bedroom? I'm sure I heard noises from in there" Zoe said.
"I left the radio on before, anyway if there was someone in my bedroom why would I of been down here fully clothed, and been able to answer the door in seconds" Connie said.
"Fair enough, wouldn't want Jacob getting jealous about a man being in your bedroom" Zoe giggled.
"Jacob jealous? He doesn't seem like the jealous type and certainly not jealous over me" she scoffed.

"Yeah right, haven't you seen how he looks at you Connie? If that's not love then I don't know what is" she said.
Connie tried to hide the smile on her face by picking up her glass and taking a sip of wine just as Zoe's phone beeped.
"Looks like it really was a flying visit, Max texted, he wants to talk, he's sorry so I best go home. Thank you connie" she said.
"Not a problem, I'll see you tomorrow" Connie said with a smile as she walked Zoe to the door.
As soon as Connie shut the door she ran upstairs and into the bedroom where Jacob was lying on the bed naked.
She pulled her top over her head then climbed on to the bed next to him and began kissing him whilst he removed the rest of her clothes.
He went to remove her final item of clothing, her knickers, just as the doorbell went again.
"For God sake! I ordered nice shoes but they'd be nice if they came at a more convinient time when I wasn't trying to have sex!" Connie groaned as she went to pick up her clothes again.

"Wait here, I'll go and get them. All I need to do is put my boxers on" Jacob said as he climbed off the bed.
Connie smiled, "thank you" she said whilst he put his boxers on then went downstairs.
He opened the door but his face dropped when he saw Zoe smirking at him.
"Can't say I'm surprised at this, sorry Jacob I left my bag" she said.
"Oh right, err con, baby we have a problem!" Jacob shouted to up the stairs.
Connie appeared a few minutes later with her robe around her, "aren't you capable of taking a box of shoes now or, oh err hello again Zoe" she said.
"Hi Connie, having fun with the radio in your bedroom, or should I say the man you haven't got a thing for at all? I was just telling Jacob, I forgot my bag" Zoe said.
"Right yes, err you can just go through and get it" Connie stuttered.

Zoe smirked and went through to the living room whilst Connie gave Jacob a nervous look.
"Well sorry for interrupting but have fun" Zoe laughed.
"Oh we will" Jacob smirked as he wrapped his arm around Connie's waist  causing her to glare at him.
"Don't worry Connie, my lips are sealed" she said as she walked towards the door.
"Thank you Zoe, I owe you one" Connie said.
"Too right, my paperwork will be on your desk tomorrow morning" Zoe joked before walking out again.
Jacob started laughing and eventually a small smile appeared on Connie's face as she shut the door.
"Max will know within the hour won't he?" Connie said.
"Yeah, then the whole hospital within two. But just think of what we can do in two hours" Jacob said as he picked her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs kissing her along the way.