Nappy

"Oi Jacob, that was some serious skill changing Rihanna's nappy today" Max said as they got changed in the staff room.
"Ah well it ain't that difficult" Jacob replied.
"Nah but if I didn't know any better I'd think you had a kid of your own" Max laughed.
Connie looked up from the door way and raised an eyebrow at Jacob as Max walked out the other way.
"So you changed Dylan's sisters nappy but made me change our sons nappy this morning because, and I quote, 'these jeans are clean on today'" Connie chuckled.
"Yeah!" Jacob said.

"The jeans were still clean on today when you changed Rihanna's nappy!" She laughed.
"But I'd had them on for a couple of hours by then so it no longer mattered" he replied.
Connie smirked and shook her head, getting closer to him before pressing her lips firmly to his, "I'm warning you muscles, if you don't go home and be the first one to change one of Mason's dirty nappies there will be punishment" she told him.
"Punishment? Hmm do share" Jacob smirked.
"Oh I would but I'm afraid you may get a little, excited, and since even our child is a secret from everybody else here we just couldn't have that happening" she explained.

"And is this secret the reason I'm pressed up against the lockers where anyone could work in and see my hand placed firmly on your boobs?" Jacob asked.
"Your hands aren't" Connie started but stopped and pushed her tongue into her cheek in defeat as Jacob put both his hands up her top and squeezed her breasts.
"Take your hands out or you're doing the next three nappies" she told him.
"Three? We've gone from one to three very quickly" Jacob laughed.
"Yes, we go up one for every place you touch" Connie replied.
"I don't care, it's definetly worth it sweetcheeks" he grinned before moving his hands down and firmly cupping her arse.
"You're on 5 now" she said.
"Best get home sharpish, ay Mrs Beauchamp" he laughed then slapped her arse before walking out of the staff room.