Problem

"We have a problem" Zoe and Max said simultaneously as they appreciated each other.
"What?" Max asked.
"I lost the bride" Zoe said worriedly.
"Oh that's alright, cause I lost the groom" Max replied.
"What?! Well where the hell are they?!" Zoe shouted as Rita came over.
"I've tried her phone multiple times. I've checked the house, the ED, nothing" Rita told them.
"Yeah Iain had the same luck the same look finding Jacob" max said.
"Right well err the reception, someone needs to check the hotel" Zoe said.
"Yeah, look you guys don't think Connie's having second thoughts do you and she's rang Jacob to tell him?" Max asked.
"No! I'll go to the hotel, you two stay here in case they show up" Rita said then ran back over to her car.

"This couldn't be any worse" Max said.
"Yes it could! We could have one of them stood here heartbroken because they other hasn't shown up" Zoe replied.
"Oh well maybe Connie decided to take a leaf out of your book on her hen night, the only difference is she actually had the decency to tell Jacob before he married her!" Max shouted.

Rita drove straight to the hotel, then ran in as fast as her heels could carry her to the reception desk.
"Hi, I'm looking for Jacob Masters and Connie Beauchamp, they are having their wedding reception here later on. Actually they are late for their wedding" Rita said.
"Oh, wow I assumed they'd already been married. They came in about half an hour ago, they are up in the honeymoon suite" the receptionist replied.
Rita's eyes went wide, "would it be possible for me to have the room number?" she asked.
"Of course, room 819" she replied with a smile.
"Thank you so much" Rita replied before running off the lift.

She reached the eigth floor then ran along the corridor until she got to the door.
She raised her hand to know but froze at what she heard, "aaah god Jacob! Harder!" Connie screamed.
She took a deep breath knowing she had to do it then knocked loudly on the door.
She heard a groan then a few minutes later the door opened and Connie stood their wrapped in a blanket.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Rita asked.
"Celebrating my wedding" Connie replied.
"Yeah Connie you have to be married for that! Everyone's waiting at the church!" Rita told her.
"What?! Jacob we are late for the wedding!" Connie shouted back into the room.

Jacob jumped out of bed and began picking his clothes up without thinking causing Rita to scream.
"Do you mind?! That is not something I need to see! Now get in the bathroom whilst I help Connie put her wedding dress back on!" She shouted.
Jacob smirked at Connie and scurried into the bathroom as Connie slipped her underwear back on covering herself with the sheets.
"What the hell where you thinking?" Rita asked as Connie stepped into the dress.
"It's my wedding day Rita, I was having a bit of fun" Connie replied.
"I get that but you're late and Jacob's not supposed to see you in your dress before the wedding" Rita said.
"Well it's a good job I didn't have it on for very long" Connie laughed.
"Only you would miss your own wedding to have sex Connie, only you" Rita smirked as she did up her dress.

Jacob came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and wrapped his arms around Connie, "you look beautiful baby" he said.
"Hmm you don't look too bad yourself, although I can't wait to get it back off you" Connie giggled.
"Ok let's save the lovey dovey stuff for the ceremony shall we and lets move people!" Rita said as she ushered them out the room.
Connie laughed and walked along the corridor holding Jacob's hand.
"You two are in so much trouble, Jacob your mother is going to kill you" Rita told them.
"She talked to me into it, and she's a lot scarier than my mum" Jacob said.
"Well you can't say you weren't up for it" Connie smirked back.
"No but you clearly wanted him to go harder, now let's hurry up!" Rita said as she walked quicker.

They arrived at the church fifteen minutes later, Jacob running inside whilst Connie quickly linked onto Charlie.
The music started to play then Rita and Zoe walked in holding their flowers.
Charlie handed Connie her's then they began to walk down the isle.
Jacob smirked as he watched her then pulled her into his arms and kissed her gently, "you look beautiful, even if this is the second time you've got ready" he whispered.
They said their vows which envolved tears from Connie, Jacob and his mother then finally they were pronounced man and wife.
"You may kiss the bride" The priest said.
"Again" Rita added.

Jacob's arms went around her waist and Connie wrapped hers around his neck as they kissed, his tounge roaming her mouth as everyone clapped and cheered.
They pulled away grinning at each other, "well this has been fun" Jacob whispered.
"Oh definetly" Connie smirked.
"Jacob! I've got a bone to pick with you" his mother said sternly.
Jacob looked sheepishly at her then without warning picked Connie up bridal style, "sorry babe but right now she's scarier than you! We're out of here" he said then carried her as fast as he could back down the isle with everyone laughing at them.
"Where did you find them?" Zoe asked.
"In the honeymoon sweet, although I definetly heard them first" Rita said, screwing her face up as she remembered it all.