Grave

"When we first met I never in a million years would of expected us to become so close but we did. You helped me through everything and you did that until the day you died. I'm never going to forget you, but I just wish you'd been here to meet this little one" Connie said as she stood at a grave side with her hand on her bump.
Jac placed a bunch of flowers by the grave then pulled Connie into a hug as they cried into each other's shoulders.
"I need to get back, Jonny will be wondering where I am" Jac said.
"Ok, thank you for coming" Connie said with a sad smile as she watched her friend walk away.

Connie sat down on the grass with another bunch of flowers, "happy birthday" she whispered as she put them down.
She sat there for about ten minutes crying quietly when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
"I thought I might find you here"
Connie looked up and took the persons hand in hers as he sat down next to her.
"I miss him so much Jacob" she cried as her wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
"I know you do baby, I know, but Elliot wouldn't want to see you like this would he?" Jacob said and Connie shook her head.
"I was thinking, maybe we could name the baby Elliot after him? Aslong as it wouldn't upset you too much" Jacob suggested.
Connie smiled slightly, "thank you Jacob, I'd like that" she said.

A few minutes later Jacob stood up and took Connie's hand in his and helped her up.
He wrapped his arm around her waist and they began to walk back to their house.
"I love you" Connie said.
"I love you too sweetcheeks" Jacob said before kissing her gently.
They went inside then Connie sat down on the couch and pulled a blanket over herself.
Jacob went into the kitchen and made to mugs of hot chocolate which he brought back in and handed one to Connie.
"Feeling any better?" he asked her.
"A little, I'm glad I have you" she replied.
"Don't worry baby you'll always have me, I'm not going to leave you I swear" Jacob said as he kissed her temple and placed his free hand on her bump.