Movie Night

Jacob knocked on Connie's door holding a bag and a bunch of flowers.
"Hey, I brought movies, wine and chocolate, everything we need for a movie night right? Oh these are for you" he said as she opened the door.
Connie smiled as she took the roses from him, "you didn't need to come over Jacob, I told you I'm fine but thank you, I appreciate it" she said as he followed her in.
"I wanted to Connie because I know that even though you say you're ok, you're not, and I know why. It's Grace's birthday" he said.
"How did you know?" Connie asked him.
"It was on the calendar in your office, the one I'm assuming you knocked on to the floor because you were upset about it" he replied.
"That would be the one" she told him.

She went into the kitchen and put the flowers in water then took two wine glasses from the cupboard before joining Jacob in the living room.
She sat down on the couch next to him as he opened the bottle of wine.
"What do you want to watch?" he asked whilst filling the glasses.
Connie looked at the films, Fifty Shades Of Grey, House At The End Of The Street, Unfriended and The Impossible.
"I wouldn't mind watching Fifty Shades if you're up for it" she told him.
"Course I am sweetcheeks" Jacob grinned at her.
Connie got up and put the DVD on then sat back down next to Jacob.
"Chocolate?" he asked as he held out the bar of galaxy to her.
"Thank you" she said with a smile as she broke a piece off.

Jacob wrapped his arms around Connie's shoulder and pulled her closer. Usually she would of objected to this kind of contact with her colleagues but she was actually enjoying his company, so instead she rested her head back on his chest and cuddled into him, resting her arm over his waist.
Through out the movie they drank the wine and ate the chocolate until it was finished.
"Do you want to watch something else or should I go?" Jacob asked her.
"Stay, please" Connie replied. It wasn't watching the films that she was bothered about, she just wanted to stay with Jacob.
"Ok, what do you want to watch now?" he asked.
"Actually Jacob I meant stay over, if you wouldn't mind" Connie said nervously.

Jacob smiled at her, "of course I'll stay sweetcheeks" he said before placing a gentle kiss to her forehead.
Connie looked up at him as he gently stroked her cheek then leaned up closer to him.
He lent down and their lips met for the first time.
They pulled apart and looked at each other smiling then Connie kissed him again.
He pulled her into his lap and she wrapped her arms around his neck.
The kiss was passionate but full of love, Jacob slipped his tongue into her mouth and moved his hands to her hair.
They finally pulled apart for air and Connie rested her head on his shoulder, "I love you Jacob" she told him.
"I love you too Connie" he replied.

Jacob stood up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
"Bed? It's getting late" he suggested.
"Yes, you can put my down Jacob" Connie said with a giggle.
"I'd rather carry you if it's all the same" he grinned at her.
"What ever makes you happy Mr Masters" she replied as he carried her up the stairs.
He placed her down on the bed then pulled his shirt over his head as she pulled back the covers and climbed in.
"Hurry up Jay I'm getting cold" Connie moaned.
He quickly pulled his jeans down then climbed into the bed with her, pulled the covers back over them then wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Better?" he asked.
"Much better thank you. I'm glad you came over" Connie told him.
"Me too baby" Jacob said before kissing her gently.