Inappropriate

Jacob smirked as he pulled his phone from his pocket, seeing Connie's name lighting up the screen.
"Talk dirty to me" he said huskily into the phone.
There was no reply and he looked confused, "sweetcheeks? You there babe?" he asked.
"This is Henrik Hansen, sat in a meeting with Mrs Beauchamp and all of the members of the board. You are on speaker phone" Hansen said.
"Sir, I think it goes without saying that I was expecting it to be someone else" Jacob stuttered.
"Clearly. Now if you wouldn't mind joining us up here Staff Nurse Masters" Hansen replied before ending the call.

Connie sat at the table with her head in her hands as all the members of the board and Hansen stared at her.
"So Mrs Beauchamp, do I take that to mean that you and Staff Nurse Masters are some what envolved personally?" Hansen asked.
Connie sighed and looked up, "yes, not that it really concerns you" she muttered.

The board carried on talking for a while until Jacob walked in, mouthing a sorry to Connie who just shook her head and stood up.
"Ah Staff Nurse Masters thank you for joining us, now I'd wander if you could keep all inappropriate comments to yourself?" Hansen requested.
Jacob nodded, "of course Mr Hansen" he said before was soon silenced as Connie walked over to him and crashed her lips onto his.
Jacob was shocked but responded, wrapping his arms around her waist and sliding his tongue into her mouth.
"Mrs Beauchamp, Staff Nurse Masters this is really not appropriate" Mr Hansen said.
Connie pulled away for just a second, "honestly, I don't care" she said before reattaching her lips to Jacob's and pushing him out of the room.