Jealous? (Ask #74-76)

Question from KarmaXKid ,

"X: That is a long speech for Mini? Karma: Shut up, you're a fast reader. And... seems like you got three lovers up in the house, Ohm~! How do you feel?"

Ohm: Brilliant~! Man, I love it so much~! Toonzie & Droidd, then there comes Satt~! Oh, I'm in heaven!

CaRtOoNz: Well, you'll love it, once we have sex, Ohm~.

Ohm: Ohh~, you want to fuck me, daddy~?

CaRtOoNz: Fuck yea, get your ass on my dick, bitch~.

Ohm: Oh Toonzie~!

Droidd: You seriously think I would let you do that to Ohmwrecker?

CaRtOoNz: Here comes the party pooper. Just fuck off already!

Droidd: Fuck you.

Sattelizer: Well, you guys can argue as much as you guys want, I'll be taking Ohm for a while, won't be too long. *Grabs Ohm's hand walks away*

CaRtOoNz: WAIT THE FUCKING MINUTE!

Droidd: Come back here!

Comment:

Kingggjaay "A new challenger has appeared"

Droidd: Indeed, it did!

CaRtOoNz: FUCK YOU SATT!

Sattelizer: You better stop making enemies for me.

Ohm: Well. . .*Giggles a bit* I'm just being myself~.

Question from KarmaXKid ,

"X: So that is the definition of Quad... I see. Vanoss, why are you so violent with Delirium? I do not understand your vexation directed towards him. Marcel, that was a brilliant speech. It was interesting, actually. You and I think alike. Karma: Well, they do say great minds think alike... X: Are you saying that I'm smarter than you? *Briefly grins softly before quickly becoming a blank face* Karma: What?! No way! I'm smarter than you! I maintain the typer's intelligence and understanding, you control the typer's thinking! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE! X: Okay. Hmm... Marcel, I think you're my favourite in the team. Care to talk some more? Karma: And torture Mini? Sure, give him a nightmare. X: Right. Perhaps next time. Kid: *Runs out of somewhere and into X's arms* WAAAH! I'M GONNA MISS MY FRIENDS! X: *Pats her head* There, there. Leaving primary forever and leaving your friends is an easy thing to do, but a hard thing to accept. Kid: *Cries* I'M GONNA MISS THEM! WAAAH! Karma: Waitingfortherap. X: Wait for it, Karma. Karma: #Hamiltonreference."

Vanoss: I was angry towards my crew for letting someone in, with my absence. Also, I don't really like him, cause he's Delirious' brother. They have similar face, I don't want to see another face of someone who. . .*mumbles* defeated me.

Basically: *Blush* I'm your favorite? Oh god. . .that's flattering. Um. . .I am a little. . .annoying with my calculations, but. . .I would really like to talk more. I. . .really like you too. You're pretty mature, and I feel comfortable.

Nogla: Aww, this is a start of a friendship.

Basically: I don't know about torturing Mini with it though.